• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Holidays people. Lets hope for some good news next year for Halo.

Lola_and_Bugs_Bunny_A_Christmas_Carol.jpg

Christmas_with_Lola_%26_Bugs.png

Woorloog

Banned
Photoshop can fix anything.

QAD. Had I the time I'd boost the curves to blow out the grenades and add some of those plasma trails they had in the first game, but what can ya' do.

eS7NGv5.png

Neat.
Poor bastards, when of those goes off, it will be a nice fireworks show.
For New Year's eve, make a version where the 'nades are going off.

Ataxia

I'm playing Halo 4 coop at the moment and I'm impressed. Only up to third level, but so far it's pretty solid. You really don't realise how awesome the animations are until you see another Master Chief just walk by

never played Reach so I don't know about that, but so much better than 3's.

Fuchsdh

I'm playing Halo 4 coop at the moment and I'm impressed. Only up to third level, but so far it's pretty solid. You really don't realise how awesome the animations are until you see another Master Chief just walk by

The animations are really nice.

And the first three levels are pretty fun. It's really only Reclaimer, Shutdown, and the latter half of Midnight I have issues with, unfortunately they also carry a lot of the story fumbling too.

Christmas makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I'm glad that we can all set aside our differences,
except subzorro, fuck that guy
and marvel in the ooey-gooeyness that is the holidays.

just kidding wahrer, you an ok kid

nillapuddin

So true, Played some Campaign with my friend at the theater, it had been months since Ive hit campaign, and I was thoroughly impressed.

Also, Im back home for the holidays and was watching my sister was playing Spartan Ops today, good lord those cutscenes were incredible, and they advanced so much story.

I wish for the life of me they had more bandwidth for Spartan Ops (reusing terrain a million times, etc) in the first 5 episodes. It was not a great showcase for the mode production wise.

But during its run it served its purpose, all of my friends, even the most casual fans, came back each week to play the next episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom