• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Homeboyd

lol I hadn't seen this one before:

gafgoldgaf2tuaez.gif

Oh, Halo.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
ok, who is "The Pointy"? call sign GAF?

quitter.

EDIT: Hmmm. a lurker? not on the HaloGAF list...

STOP PUTTING FUCKING TEAM SNIPERS IN EVERYTHING THAT ISN'T TEAM SNIPERS.

FUCK.

Would it kill anyone for Halo games to have a proper mm management system? Fuckin' shit.

Job application.

Between excellent mm and the SPAWNS chosen on maps like prisoner I'm reminded why the fuck I shelved this game for a while. What the fuck is this crap.

Three more ThreeA Carter pics-

rtvWM.jpg

(lights!)

scVgv.jpg

cvhQt.jpg

This now makes me happy I never got the Square Enix figures, although I really hope they aren't doing all of Noble Team and will focus on Halo 4.
My goodness that is gorgeous. I've been dreaming of a 1/6 scale Halo line for a while now and if it's not Hot Toys I'm glad it's threeA taking the reigns.

By the way, where are these pics from?

I wish it were chief. I'm really happy for carter but John is the best spartan of all time.

X-files time.
Well it just gives them time to learn from their inevitable mistakes when they finally get around to releasing Chief.

I say inevitable mistakes because 1/6 toy companies have a pretty solid history of releasing a figure then several years later releasing a 2.0 of the same character incorporating all the new design and technology from their subsequent releases thus antiquating the original 1.0.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Plot? BTB?
nothing huge. Also Newark airport is an armpit. TSA is bad enough but Newark TSA is a nadir of rude, inconsistent stupidity. They were arguing with each other about protocol. Real confidence booster.

And the coffee shop isn't selling... Coffee - because there are three staff instead of four. God has abandoned this place.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
nothing huge. Also Newark airport is an armpit. TSA is bad enough but Newark TSA is a nadir of rude, inconsistent stupidity. They were arguing with each other about protocol. Real confidence booster.

Lol they don't call Jersey the armpit of Amercia for no reason bro.

Stinkles

Lol they don't call Jersey the armpit of Amercia for no reason bro.
my in-laws are from Westfield NJ but goddamn what a state. Some of the highest taxes in the nation but they sure aren't spending it on roads or etiquette.

And why is everyone wearing a tracksuit? They sure haven't been working out.

And the coffee shop isn't selling... Coffee - because there are three staff instead of four. God has abandoned this place.

Try coming to Durham Tees Valley or Newcastle airport. Im willing to bet that Newark is like Asgard compared to them

Stinkles

Try coming to Durham Tees Valley or Newcastle airport. Im willing to bet that Newark is like Asgard compared to them
Mrs. Stinkles was just in Durham and was baffled to discover the phenomenon of rude, surly, unintelligible English people. It was all Mary Poppins and crumpets til Durham. No coincidence the only song about Durham is about GTFO it.

Mrs. Stinkles was just in Durham and was baffled to discover the phenomenon of rude, surly, unintelligible English people. It was all Mary Poppins and crumpets til Durham. No coincidence the only song about Durham is about GTFO it.

Your wife was in Durham, and you didn't tell me!?

Top Bottom