• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

BigShow36

WTF:

lqMMS.png

How did this shit turn itself on, and how long has it been that way?

Don't worry, no one sent you anything.

senador

Banned
I want Murder Miners! Im sure I can muster up the cash sometime soon though, today was my first day of class and it turns out my book is only $20..So thats good. Film making classes <3.

On another note, the Halo 4 OT should be this:

Halo 4 |OT| From Requiem, To Infinity and Beyond

Yeah, that was a basic recap of simple info and a cheat sheet of how to sell the game.. Its still interesting because you get to see their strategy a bit.. this slide made me lol a bit:

HefA3.png

Good work MS, that'll really win them over! You are really in the zone with your expertise here MS!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Cortana talking about her lifespan. Smart AIs such as herself can only last for 7 years until they become unstable and basically die.

They don't really die, though. They go insane. Their requirements for becoming stable are quite high. AIs can live indefinitely while being rampant.

But... A rampant AI can be potentially one of the most dangerous things in halo universe.

So they're usually destroyed when they hit stage 2. (UNSC protocol, really)

im watching xplay right now, and it seems like nothing new...sigh

edit: nothing new, except the flag carrier is no longer "defenseless" (lol) and kiki says to be good with vehicles to be good on the exile map.

Sandtrap with a DMR would be sooo sexy. Think of all those lucky bastards who got behind walls or into those bunkers because the BR cant hit for shit long range and was practically a nerf paint gun swinging around hoping for the best cause the game was garbage with a terrible framerate and shitty netcode and ran at 10 fps and the main gun has spread and leading and shitty maps like Epitaph Guardian (Inferior lockout) Isolation (Inferior upside down Beaver Creek) and shit like Heretic (Inferior Midship) and Epitaph OMG Epitaph..and SNOWBOUND WITH SHIELD DOORS LOL. And the AR was retardedly powerful and let bad kids ar melee you with bleedthrough trading kills. Never again would they get away.

Jesus the only good thing about that game was the ranking system.

Kill it with fire.

Karl2177

Sandtrap with a DMR would be sooo sexy. Think of all those lucky bastards who got behind walls or into those bunkers because the BR cant hit for shit long range and was practically a nerf paint gun swinging around hoping for the best cause the game was garbage with a terrible framerate and shitty netcode and ran at 10 fps and the main gun has spread and leading and shitty maps like Epitaph Guardian (Inferior lockout) Isolation (Inferior upside down Beaver Creek) and shit like Heretic (Inferior Midship) and Epitaph OMG Epitaph..and SNOWBOUND WITH SHIELD DOORS LOL. And the AR was retardedly powerful and let bad kids ar melee you with bleedthrough trading kills. Never again would they get away.

Kill it with fire.

Adapt.

Holiday

Banned

Kill it with fire.

You forgot FFA Swords on The Pit. Straight bottom of the barrel.

Kill it with fire.

acD2F.jpg

GhaleonEB

I feel Valhalla would work just fine with a little bit of scaling up to make it larger.

That would work, though it would need a lot of scaling; the DMR has about 2x the range of the BR. You don't want guys on the hill tagging guys in their bases, as all the space in between would become a no-mans land.

Fracas

#fuckonami

Kill it with fire.

ban this asshole

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
I feel Valhalla would work just fine with a little bit of scaling up to make it larger.

Valhalla would be terrible. The DMR would allow you to ping, with utmost accuracy, from the base to the hill perfectly and from the hill to the canyon sides perfectly.

It would be terrible.

Even if they did bring Valhalla back, they'd probably stick 3 lasers on the map.

GhaleonEB

Valhalla would be terrible. The DMR would allow you to ping, with utmost accuracy, from the base to the hill perfectly and from the hill to the canyon sides perfectly.

It would be terrible.

Even if they did bring Valhalla back, they'd probably stick 3 lasers on the map.

It would play very similar to Hemorrhage, possibly worse since the entire map could be covered from center, and as you said cross mapping from side to side would be easy. It pains me to say it, since Valhalla is my all time favorite BTB map, but unless they ban DMR's from it, it just wouldn't work. (But if they DID remove DMRs from all load outs - it might be great.)

Funny thing with Containment is, I think it would play better with DMRs on it. That map was a sprawl, and the sight lines prevented full cross mapping. That or Waterworks might work well.

Top Bottom