• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls coming to PS4 (pal only for now, US to follow)

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
What about the rest of the world ? What a bs.

Danny-Boy

Can't wait to play Heavy Rain for a 3rd time. Absolutely love it. Beyond is just ok. Another 2 PS3 games I can get rid of and buy the PS4 version. My PS3 library is getting smaller.

Z3M0G

Heavy Rain? Fuck Yes! That seriously needed an update.

It would be amazing if they revisited some of the cancelled DLC.

GavinUK86

Finally! I can play Beyond Two Souls in chronological order!

That's the one thing that bugged me.

I tried loading a level then exiting at the end then loading the next but that was just a pain in the arse.

Heavy Rain will be fun to play again but I'm more excited about Beyond.

MkpFyzG.gif

Quantic Dream games really do nothing for me.

Good decision to not have it at the conference. Not many people care about these games. Would have probably created more negative buzz than positive.

I'm happy about it though.

Walpurgis

Banned
I was a little worried there because of the lack of an announcement yesterday. I already played Heavy Rain but still need to play Beyond. I know it got bad reviews but I imagine that probably has less to do with it being much worse than Heavy Rain and more to do with reviewers finally seeing the plot holes and problems before they hit the submit button. Looking forward to this.

edit: Europe only? I guess they can have this one.

DBT85

I do not understand why you'd only release a digital game in one region. It make no sense to me at all.

Like, does it cost that much more to get it onto other regions?

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
after Microsofts backward compatibility announcement, this stuff makes me laugh hard.

Prologue

Beyond is an interesting ride. Looking forward to Heavy Rain, haven't played that.

Besides the MGS collection I haven't played, not much of a reason to keep my ps3 now.

Bahlor

YES! Awesome! I will double dip on Beyond and Heavy Rain is missing in my collection anyway :) Hope it releases this year!

Can we import this to the US?
Should be able to just buy it digitally from the EU store? Of course you should also be able to import physically as well.

Maybe US blog is just behind, but they could at least release it digitally in US. I mean how much would that cost lol

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Thats great. Wanted to replay Heavy Rain again and play much of Beyond so these I'll pick up.

These and Uncharted Collection will keep me happy with the PS4 this year.

Top Bottom