• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

Wow. Just noticed no focus on them dividing up the room and creating a restaurant on each side this season. And yup. Paul off to a bad start.

It's all setting up the comeback, Ramsay loves his bounce back, if Pauls shows it then he wins.

Or Will will win like we all thought 10 weeks ago.

IceCold

PsychoRaven said:
Wow. Just noticed no focus on them dividing up the room and creating a restaurant on each side this season. And yup. Paul off to a bad start.

They stopped doing this for a couple of seasons now.

ElRenoRaven

Zoe said:
And she was Paul's first choice... why?

Who knows. And there is Elizabeth fucking up too. Ah. He really did pick the worst of the worst. I will say Krupa was the one choice of Will's that made me say WTF.

Zoe

PsychoRaven said:
Who knows. And there is Elizabeth fucking up too. Ah. He really did pick the worst of the worst. I will say Krupa was the one choice of Will's that made me say WTF.

It was a strategic choice, but the catfighting is the one thing not going wrong with Paul's team :lol

PsychoRaven said:
Oh and Elise getting bitchy at the others. It's starting to fall apart over there.
Why do you always point out when she gets a little mouthy? They all do, right? Thats one thing I never understood about you guys. Throw some dark music over Elise speaking, what a bitch! Any other chef and that shit is just shrugged off.

Big Baybee said:
Why do you always point out when she gets a little mouthy? They all do, right? Thats one thing I never understood about you guys. Throw some dark music over Elise speaking, what a bitch! Any other chef and that shit is just shrugged off.
because she made it to the final 4, everyone else is a joke to begin with, she's a huge joke that is held to a higher standard.

Big Baybee said:

Because she is a mouthy bitch?

Big Baybee said:
Thats how you make "Villains" in these shows.
That music and that editing flip on a response in people.

ElRenoRaven

EvilDick34 said:
Because she is a mouthy bitch?

Pretty much sums it up perfectly. And I give Elise credit too. She may be a mouthy Bitch but she tries to fight back damn it. She's got fight. I will give her that.

-Pyromaniac- said:
because she made it to the final 4, everyone else is a joke to begin with, she's a huge joke that is held to a higher standard.
This has been all season though. Even with the chefs, they scream at each other all the time but when Elise does it its all "No that bitch didn't!"

Big Baybee said:
This has been all season though. Even with the chefs, they scream at each other all the time but when Elise does it its all "No that bitch didn't!"
to be fair, we only see some of what happens. Imagine what we don't see. She could be mouthy 24/7 for all we know, the contestants probably know her better than us.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Big Baybee said:
The first half of the season was centered around Carrie and Elise. The second half was centered around Elise vs everyone else.

That's how the show was edited and advertised so what do you expect?

Xyrmellon

Big Baybee said:

Because it seemed the others were simply jawing, but Elise took it all so personally and put herself on the cross and made vendettas.

Edit: I agree they cut the show that way also (to make her a villian), but she still acted that way.

ElRenoRaven

So underdone. Easy to see how badly undercooked that was from just looking at it. Krupa is going to sink Will if he don't put someone else on Fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom