• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Twelve |OT| You steppin' on me real hard, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Not a great service for either Mel or the rest of the girls this week.
The only one seemingly gettng a winner's edit right now is Joy - and I think the fact that Ja'Nel won just last season and proceeded to flame out in spectacular fashion works against her.
(Which isn't fair in the least - people should be judged on individual merits. So I hope I'm wrong.)

Good lord, that pizza service. lol

Ralph oughta go next time, he has a horrible attitude and blows up seemingly every service. One of the pizza dudes had to get the boot for that performance though, that pizza graveyard.

Grinchy

Banned
It's so hard to tell with the editing, but is it possible that the oven was purposely set up so they'd have problems cooking the pizzas properly? I know it sounds like I should be wearing a tin-foil hat, it's just that these are people who have made some pretty decent looking dishes in personal challenges. The fact that they couldn't time out a pizza after 26 failed attempts makes it seem like something else was going on. The one guy was even complaining about how the pizzas would burn in 15 seconds.

Absolutely.

My sous chef used to work in LA, and he knew folks on the show. There was outright sabotage on set, be it shitty equipment or someone turning off the oven or someone swapping their plates at the pass.

redhood56

Banned
There needs to be a neogaf hells kitchen type show. Evilore is Gordon and members compete in challenges to become a mod. There is so much potential!

Tamanon

Banned
Shocker the sorority would pick the girls. They seem to get much better rewards than the guys get.

Is it going to be Penn and Teller again this season?

Yeah, that shit was rigged if Christina was waiting for them!

Tamanon

Banned
Huh, I didn't see any actual cooking for the next episode. Wonder if it's going to be interviews and he just cuts someone.

RetroMG

Watching the episode now. Oh my god, that blonde sorority girl. She exudes innuendo. I swear, every sentence she says could be followed with, "So let's go back to my place."

Watching the episode now. Oh my god, that blonde sorority girl. She exudes innuendo. I swear, every sentence she says could be followed with, "So let's go back to my place."

The constant eyebrow raises like "I'm so clever yeaaahhh" we're killing my GF and I.

I have to say I kind of wish he would mix up the teams from the start. I'm tired of the Men Vs Women angle. I'd rather each team start off with 5 men and 5 women.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
The constant eyebrow raises like "I'm so clever yeaaahhh" we're killing my GF and I.

I have to say I kind of wish he would mix up the teams from the start. I'm tired of the Men Vs Women angle. I'd rather each team start off with 5 men and 5 women.

when it started werent the teams mixed?

The blonde sorority girl was over the top, there was one clip where Ramsey looked away and like rolled his eyes/raised his eyebrows.

Also Kashia saying "flustrated" instead of flustered or frustrated, cracks me and my wife up every time.

Shocker the sorority would pick the girls. They seem to get much better rewards than the guys get.

Is it going to be Penn and Teller again this season?

Yeah, that shit was rigged if Christina was waiting for them!
I think Ramsey definitely shows favoritism towards the women. This year in particular it seemed like the guys make like two mistakes and he kicks out the entire team, the girls screw up, and screw up and screw up and he only kicks one or two of them out, then they screw up again and he kicks everyone out.

when it started werent the teams mixed?

If I remember right it was only the first season that had them mixed, since season 2 I believe it's been men vrs women.

I think Ramsey definitely shows favoritism towards the women. This year in particular it seemed like the guys make like two mistakes and he kicks out the entire team, the girls screw up, and screw up and screw up and he only kicks one or two of them out, then they screw up again and he kicks everyone out.

I would agree, although I would say it's been the last 2 or 3 seasons in particular. Last weeks episode was just so clearly determined before a single dish had begun being cooked.

RetroMG

Also Kashia saying "flustrated" instead of flustered or frustrated, cracks me and my wife up every time.

My wife and I are both ready for her to go, but any time she gets upset, I really like saying "Watch out, she's getting Flustrated!"

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
How many seasons has it been since the guys didn't get their ass kicked in nearly all the challenges? At this point I can only assume it's rigged.

UberTag

How many seasons has it been since the guys didn't get their ass kicked in nearly all the challenges? At this point I can only assume it's rigged.
Of course it's rigged. You think they wanted to show a bunch of pasty guys hopping around on a beach playing volleyball?
If it's close (which it almost invariably is) they let the prize/punishment they have planned dictate which team wins.

2 - 3 seasons now of almost nothing but the Women winning challenges. I can't imagine 3 consecutive men's teams are this bad.

benjipwns

Banned
And now the continuation of Hell's Kitchen because we took a break from service last week and didn't decide anything so let's reveal the nothing tonight...

benjipwns

Banned
Also, since I caught up on last weeks episode after it aired I forgot to post: Mark your Melanie putting on a shirt count.

EDIT: And speak of the devil...

Tamanon

Banned
A little shocked after the bitch move by Gabriel. But he's not long for the kitchen anyways. Pretty close to moving a girl to the blue team.

Anton to Melanie: "Keep your eye on this guy, he served Chef raw fish."
Melanie to Scott: "Why did you serve him raw fish."

Melanie's such a little asshole
qHxkt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom