• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Important new Pokemon announcement coming on Jan 8 [Up: Hyped By NA Twitter]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always thought of porygon as an unofficial eeveelution

its name is similar to the others, it follows right after in the pokedex, and its cry sounds like a digitized eevee/eeveelution cry

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
They need to give us Porygon 3.

Since Porygon Z is heavily implied to be an unauthorized upgrade full of bugs (and I'm pretty sure it's hinted at the work of Team Galactic's Charon).

Berordn

Porygon3 would be somewhat redundant since Eviolite exists. Porygon-Z is essentially an offensive version of Porygon2, and a defensive Porygon3 would have to be a massive upgrade over 2 for it to be worthwhile.

It'd probably be neat to see though.

backlot

Porygon3 would be somewhat redundant since Eviolite exists. Porygon-Z is essentially an offensive version of Porygon2, and a defensive Porygon3 would have to be a massive upgrade over 2 for it to be worthwhile.

It'd probably be neat to see.

It would be nice to free up an item slot if they could make Porygon3's stats similar to Porygon2 with eviolite. He misses leftovers.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet

It'd probably be neat to see.

Honestly, I'm just thinking about Porygon 3 in terms of design and such...I can imagine it being extremely compact and streamlined, in order to represent how technology has changed compared to the blocky Porygon of Gen 1. I'd just think it'd be cool to see that evolution.

Or maybe GameFreak will have fun and call it Porygon-3D. :p

Kokonoe

Banned
Porygon rules.

Probably my favorite Eeveeloution design, really. Shame about that decent Base Attack stat being wasted, though.

My favorite for sure, just look at that majestic fluffy collar.

SHFUl.png

D3s6J.png

Flareon love? I can dig it, i'd be upset by the lack of good physical fire moves but I never actually use the Eeveeloutions in my teams (GC console pokemon titles excluded) so I can still love the fluffball.

DarkWish

What about if Gen 6 had one version on 3DS and one version on Wii U? I doubt that'll happen, but that would be interesting.

What about if Gen 6 had one version on 3DS and one version on Wii U? I doubt that'll happen, but that would be interesting.
Yah, that would never happen - though there's been one time where there were different versions on different systems (PMD Red Rescue Team on GBA vs Blue Rescue Team on DS).

DarkWish

Yah, that would never happen - though there's been one time where there were different versions on different systems (PMD Red Rescue Team on GBA vs Blue Rescue Team on DS).
That's what got me thinking of it. But of course with the mainline series it's unlikely. Just a thought.

Qurupeke

So, new eevolution? Great. :3 I want a Dragon Eevee. Draceon probably. But I wonder... Could they introduce a new type? It would be really interesting if they did that and I think that a new Eevolution would be the best promotion for this type. Great news thought.

DJ88

You mean Magenta and Cyan?

PS: if they do this I will revolt

...you know your avatar is animated... right?

I know it's not a gif, but it would be hilarious if you found that image and thought it was just a regular png all this time because your browser doesn't support apng :p

You're right. Pokemon Crimson and Cobalt then.

...you know your avatar is animated... right?

I know it's not a gif, but it would be hilarious if you found that image and thought it was just a regular png all this time because your browser doesn't support apng :p

I had no idea...

I'm not seeing animate, though I'm using a mobile browser. Should I change it?

i always thought of porygon as an unofficial eeveelution

They need to give us Porygon 3.

It would be nice to free up an item slot if they could make Porygon3's stats similar to Porygon2 with eviolite. He misses leftovers.

Porygon rules.

I love all of you

Not you :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
ANIMATED GIF!

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
God, it's like a time loop. We're doing the exact same thing, three years later.

I wonder if there's a way to secretly trademark those, because a couple days ago on Bulbagarden I saw Serebii say that he's been checking for new ones weekly ever since those were found, and nothing's shown up since.

Correct me if i'm wrong but, I believe some trademarks aren't publicly listed until after a certain date. So they could have acquired newer trademarks recently and we wouldn't know until after a certain date.

Ezalc

Proygon is boring, give Dunsparce an evolution and make it uber tier so all the haters can recognize Dunsparce's greatness!

wsippel

Banned
I don't really care about Pokémon, but this is my prediction: Generation 6, two games as usual, except one is for 3DS and one is for Wii U. Saves can be synced, of course. The 3DS version will be retail only, as the cartridge contains an NFC reader. Therefore: NFC enabled Pokémon... stuff. Toys, cards, whatever. And the game will obviously have absolutely massive online integration and social features on either platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom