• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Interstellar - Trailer #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they travel through a newly found wormhole to discover planets that the human race can settle on? So what's with the 1 hour on the planet = 7 years on earth thing?

Seesaw15

As always it looks and sounds fantastic but hopefully I actually care about the characters. I'm getting a very Inception vibe were the concept was great but anything to do with human drama just felt stilted.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
edge.gif

Quite a bummer there's no 70mm screenings in BC though.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Nolan is giving me an AWESOME birthday present.

Too bad nowhere in OH has 70mm IMAX

Blader

So they travel through a newly found wormhole to discover planets that the human race can settle on? So what's with the 1 hour on the planet = 7 years on earth thing?

I'm sure there's some kind of ticking clock on when they have to get back until they get into Planet of the Apes territory.

SJRB

Gold Member
That was a million times better than the previous trailer. I showed that one to my dad one day and he was like "I have no idea what the hell I just watched".

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Sentient silicon based creatures that they want to bring back to earth. They are totes adorbs.
Probably one of the most unique looking alien creatures that isn't a rhino based or jellyfish based creature.

WTF this again? This is not what the cube thing is, lol. Same thing was mentioned in the previous trailer thread.

If you really want to know what the cube thing is highlight this:
It's a robot named T.A.R.S. they take on their mission, it's been glimpsed in all trailers so far.

Raptor

Trailer is incredible, and while the music is incredible too is not GodTier "TTRL/Inception" Zimmer IMO, of course I need to see teh full movie and hear it all to for a informed opinion of it.

Visuals and everything is straight up incredible god damn.

Stoze

Also not highlighting those spoilers, but you see that walking metal thing in their ship in the second trailer. Pretty sure it's a robot or tool they use to help them out.

Hesemonni

Banned
This will be glorious downloaded from Piratebay with hardcoded chinese subs and listened through laptop speakers.

Tickets are available for the true 70mm IMAX in downtown Indy on November 4 (8:00 PM and 11:15 PM). Just need to get schedule clear confirmation from the wife then I'm in with my brother (wife might join).

Can't wait.

xam3l

Holly shit balls. What a trailer. A bit disapointed for not listening Zimmer, but surprised by Two Steps from Hell.

Amazing as this trailer is still just the tip of the Iceberg. Still so many questions...

Where can we get the 1080p version of this? xD

DMczaf

PURCHASE DETAILS

INTERSTELLAR:IMAX 70MM FILM
(PG-13)
Tuesday, Nov. 4, 2014
Showtime: 8:00 pm
Auditorium 8

Brenden Theatres and IMAX at the Palms

4321 W. Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103

(702) 507-4849

I'm ready.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Holly shit balls. What a trailer. A bit disapointed for not listening Zimmer, but surprised by Two Steps from Hell.

Amazing as this trailer is still just the tip of the Iceberg. Still so many questions...

Where can we get the 1080p version of this? xD

Youtube has it in 1080.

Man

Looks really great!

Not as emotional as the previous trailers but superb visuals and interesting (yet not spoilerific) plot details. First trailer to show that it has some budget behind it.

WTF this again? This is not what the cube thing is, lol. Same thing was mentioned in the previous trailer thread.

If you really want to know what the cube thing is highlight this:
It's a robot named T.A.R.S. they take on their mission, it's been glimpsed in all trailers so far.

Really? Thanks for the correction then,

xam3l

So is this movie assuming that all other planets in our galaxy are uninhabitable?

People should just stop questioning the movie, have a little faith and just go see it.

Also it's not "rocket science" to assume that
No... Its a wormhole that opens and its a shortcut to an "habitable planet", one in millions, its a lottery ticket. There may be more, but this may be the only one they found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom