• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Bloodborne - Bring out the Gimp!

An-Det

Jeff Green
@Greenspeak
Tech support call with my father is delaying Bloodborne livestream by 15 mins. 5:15 start time!

Giever

I feel so guilty watching the stream when his wife is (reasonably) peeved with him for continuing to stream with his back the way it is. D:

CitizenKang

Neo Member
Sorry, I think that was my fault. I mentioned Adam Baldwin when the chat was talking about Firefly without thinking about where the discussion should go. Apologies to everyone for derailing everything for a bit.

Let's just focus on Jeff killing beasts!

(To those curious, he's a polarizing person who is kinda vocal about his opinions. I don't like him, but I should have just kept that to myself.)

JeffGreen

97.5: The Brodeo
Sorry, I think that was my fault. I mentioned Adam Baldwin when the chat was talking about Firefly without thinking about where the discussion should go. Apologies to everyone for derailing everything for a bit.

Let's just focus on Jeff killing beasts!

(To those curious, he's a polarizing person who is kinda vocal about his opinions. I don't like him, but I should have just kept that to myself.)

Well, I shouldn't have responded directly to you re: Baldwin because there really isn't any point in stirring that shit up on what is supposed to be a goofy livestream. SeventhSon, my apologies to you if you got offended. You've been awesome to me since I started doing this, so I in no way meant to alienate you (or anyone else!).

Shy

Did SeventhSon really got angry with Jeff?? :p

Sorry, I think that was my fault.
*shakes fist at the screen* damm it Kang.

I don't understand why Seventh would be mad at Jeff though, it isn't like he was defending him (Baldwin), he was agreeing with the people in the chat who think (rightly) that Baldwin is a cunt.

---------------------

I know backseat modding is an crass thing to do, BUT, you guys have to start deleting spoiler messages as soon as they appear in the chat, cause that shit is fucking annoying.
You're not banning the person doing it just the message, so it's cool.

EDIT: i typed this message before i saw jeff's response.

Shy

If i'm not mistaken he said something else before that like "seriously Jeff?" or something like that.
Yeah. :(
which i don't understand, because as i said in my other post, jeff was condemning Baldwin, not defending him. so i don't understand why Seventh be upset with Jeff.

E92 M3

Jeff don't worry too much about sensitive people. Who cares about Alec Baldwin and what he said lol.

Also, when you made that Jew joke about the gate, in my head 5 seconds earlier I said the gate was antisemitic lol.

Yeah. :(
which i don't understand, because as i said in my other post, jeff was condemning Baldwin, not defending him. so i don't understand why Seventh be upset with Jeff.

It is hard for me to imagine SeventhSon being a Adam Baldwin defender so hopefully it was a misunderstanding and he just had to go.

Sande

Seems like Alec Baldwin is getting a lot of undeserved hate from that whole mess.

I know backseat modding is an crass thing to do, BUT, you guys have to start deleting spoiler messages as soon as they appear in the chat, cause that shit is fucking annoying.
You're not banning the person doing it just the message, so it's cool.
It won't help. You can't delete messages from the PS4 chat overlay.

Shy

It is hard for me to imagine SeventhSon being a Adam Baldwin defender so hopefully it was a misunderstanding and he just had to go.
I don't want to speak for Seventh, but, what i think happened was that he just didn't want to listen to that topic at all, which i can understand because in one of the streams that i'm a mod in, when ever fucking GG get's brought up, i lock that shit down and purge any comments immediately.
Seems like Alec Baldwin is getting a lot of undeserved hate from that whole mess.
That's because dumb asses keep get getting Alec Baldwin (the shadow, 30 rock, etc.) confused with Adam Baldwin. (the cunt who coined the term gamergate)
It won't help. You can't delete messages from the PS4 chat overlay.
Ohhh, really ? :( well it would dissuade people from posting spoilers, if you delete their messages and tell them if the keep doing it they'll get a 10min ban.

I don't want to speak for Seventh, but, what i think happened was that he just didn't want to listen to that topic at all, which i can understand because in one of the streams that i'm a mod in, when ever fucking GG get's brought up, i lock that shit down and purge any comments immediately.
That makes total sense. I totally forgot about his association with the GG stuff. I was just thinking about some of the other shit he was spewing a few years ago.

sublimit

Banned
That's because dumb asses keep get getting Alec Baldwin (the shadow, 30 rock, etc.) confused with Adam Baldwin. (the cunt who coined the term gamergate)

Whoa whoa slow down dude.I know who Alec Baldwin is and i know who Adam Baldwin is but i can't help it and always confuse their names. No reason for name calling.

Shy

Whoa whoa slow down dude.I know who Alec Baldwin is and i know who Adam Baldwin is but i can't help it and always confuse their names. No reason for name calling.
No no, dude, when i was saying that i meant it in a jokey way, i didn't mean to come across as an asshole. really sorry.

Should of added a lol in that post to make it clear. sorry again.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
No more talk of Baldwins, lest we have a civil war/

jYHHewm.jpg

More Columbo talk shall unite us.

sublimit

Banned
No no, dude, when i was saying that i meant it in a jokey way, i didn't mean to come across as an asshole. really sorry.

Should of added a lol in that post to make it clear. sorry again.

Ok no worries i thought you were serious.I actually said Alec instead of Adam so i thought you were calling me a dumb ass. :p

JeffGreen

97.5: The Brodeo
I miss a couple of streams, and all this drama breaks out!

That's what happens when you bring up a Baldwin brother. I'll declare my channel as a Baldwin (and GG) free zone on my next stream. We can stick to the Jew jokes so no one gets offended.

CitizenKang

Neo Member
*Ahem* So back on topic:

I had a lot of trouble with staying close enough to the blood starved beast, so I used the saw cleaver in its extended mode. It still let me gun-parry when the chance presented itself, but I was still able to get hits in from a relatively safe distance. I also used the pillars a bit to buy me some time to heal/wipe sweat off my hands - I think some of the attacks still make their way through, but it's something at least.

sublimit

Banned
*Ahem* So back on topic:

I had a lot of trouble with staying close enough to the blood starved beast, so I used the saw cleaver in its extended mode. It still let me gun-parry when the chance presented itself, but I was still able to get hits in from a relatively safe distance. I also used the pillars a bit to buy me some time to heal/wipe sweat off my hands - I think some of the attacks still make their way through, but it's something at least.

Yup extended Saw Clever is what i used too.I didn't even bothered parrying him,i just dodged,used fire paper and generally took my time during the fight.

Sande

That's what happens when you bring up a Baldwin brother. I'll declare my channel as a Baldwin (and GG) free zone on my next stream. We can stick to the Jew jokes so no one gets offended.
Adam is not one of the brothers. (Maybe you're just joking about the mix-up and it's going over my had.)

Anyway, back to topic.
I recommend opening the gate next. There are like 2 or 3 easier bosses there.

I had no idea New Orleans has an nba team... and I used to live there...

Also, is Jeff really going to pretend that black and white picture of him with the bass isn't the coolest thing ever.

Shy

I typed this in chat, but i don't think you saw it Jeff.

If i make a super efficient farming in central yharnam video, where if you do it after 3 or 4 times you'll have 99 viles and bullets. is that something you would be willing to watch. ?

Trick_GSF

Banned
Jeff Green @Greenspeak · 17 minutes ago

Okay I guess 4pm Pacific isn't really Euro-friendly. Let's call it a Euro-hostile livestream! Yay!

Giever

Dang, got this news two hours late. D: He's still streaming but I guess I'll just wait and watch it later at this point.

Caught up on the last couple of streams. So it seems he finally beat BS Beast. Nice job! Seems like a tough battle. Even ENB was struggling in his playthrough. I left him until after Shadows on Yharnam so I was way over-leveled and took him easily on my first attempt.

Also the last stream was really funny. Loved how we was running in circles at the end, and, even after acknowledging that he had been running in circles, he kept doing it some more. I guess he really needed a break, lol. This is a really exciting part of the game. So many ways to go.

E92 M3

Jeff is truly one of the few entertaining streamers out there. A genuinely funny guy without all the nonsense. The guy just has a good sense of humor; that's why GFW is still the funniest gaming podcast.

Top Bottom