• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Resident Evil HD Remaster - Black Dragon vs reREmake

ZKOLeOS.png

Jeff Green, master gamer and Dark Souls and Dark Souls II world speed run record holder, turns his pro gamer skillz to the classic Resident Evil, in updated HD Remaster format.

First live stream is later today, time to be announced.

Jeff Green @Greenspeak

Episode 1 of the Resident Evil HD Remaster livestream HD remaster will begin at 5:30 PM Pacific. Hunt and gather for snacks now!

Jeff's Twitch channel: www.twitch.tv/greenspeak

Jeff recently played P. T.

Tune in for Jeff's master class in gaming!

Brought to you by Koss PortaPro™

Episode Archive

Jeff Plays Resident Evil Part 1
Jeff Plays Resident Evil Part 2a
Jeff Plays Resident Evil Part 2b
Jeff Plays Resident Evil Part 3

as good as this will most definitely be, watching Green play the original RE (complete with the terrible voice acting and cutscenes) would be legendary.

The same Jeff Green who was once Editor in Chief of Computer Gaming World? I wasn't even aware this guy was still around, much less relevant. Huh.

Looking forward to it! I hope he plays the game on mountain climbing, though. Anything less and I fear he'll breeze through it in no time.

Jeff Green @Greenspeak

Episode 1 of the Resident Evil HD Remaster livestream HD remaster will begin at 5:30 PM Pacific. Hunt and gather for snacks now!

- J - D -

I hope you use the oldschool tank controls and not the fancy new control scheme they made for the HD version, Jeff.

In any case, RE should be a cake walk for you after Dark Souls 1 & 2.

Top Bottom