• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Resident Evil HD Remaster - Black Dragon vs reREmake

Atone13

So, I have to admit I've never watched his live streams before, knew nothing about him. Saw this thread and though what the heck I'll check it out. I've been watching since he went live and I already love this dude.

Hugstable

Banned
lol his reactions to tank controls right now is amazing

EDIT: did he just say PC controller? Doesn't he mean keyboard/mouse XD

lol he couldn't make it through one room with tank controls

-MD-

Soon as I click on the stream.

"those controls are horrible, now this I get!" while using the new ones.

Hugstable

Banned
lol this one zombie is turning out to be his greatest Nemesis, can't wait til he meets his first Crimson Head or Hunter

-MD-

People really do struggle with these camera angles huh? I was 8 years old when I played the original and didn't have this many problems.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
lol this one zombie is turning out to be his greatest Nemesis, can't wait til he meets his first Crimson Head or Hunter

Killed Jeff
Zombie
Cerberus

Hasn't killed Jeff yet
Crimson Head
Yawn
Lisa Trevor
Hunter
Web Spinner
Plant 42
Neptune
Sweeper
Black Tiger
Chimera
Tyrant

Let's keep score here haha

JESUS someone tell him to mash the keys when he's grabbed by something

Someone said in the other thread that there might be bug that stops you from being able to shake off enemies when they grab you. I found that I died in 2 grabs as Jill on Normal mode, which I'm pretty sure never happened on the Gamecube or Wii versions.

I love how the dog just roams the main hall. I want to sleep but the stream is making it tough to do so lol.

Bed by 2am was my new regime, but it's 2:40am now thanks to this stream.

Watching someone play Resident Evil with the new controls just looks wrong. It's a shame he let the dog in the front door, that was introduced in the REmake to freak out players of the original game because that's not what happened in 1996.

The game's use of the "emblem" in two different capacities also seems to be confusing to new players.

are these old style resident evils actually more obtuse now to people who never played them than the souls games? lol

edit: yaaaaaas. og controls

Top Bottom