• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green's new band is called "Furtive Pygmy" [Black Dragon plays Dark Souls]

shit! he's on his way though

Yeah hes got it this go for sure!

I stopped watching this stream after the Artorias fight and then got the email today and decided to check in, im sooo glad I didnt miss this last one. Dudes got over 900 people with him ready for him to do this!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I can't believe Jeff stopped just at the door short of the Dark Lord ending. That's hilarious. Great stream. Also can't believe this thread was started in the beginning of November.

Such a great series. Sad to see it go but seeing Jeff learn to parry was, dare I say, a magical experience.

Can't wait for DS2!

Congrats! GG!

Lol he'll never know how close he was to that Star Wars type ending he wanted hahah literally one Step hahah Im dying laughing.

Congrats Jeff! Cant wait for the DKS2 stream

AMAZING TRULY AMAZING RUN there at the end, wow staying up untill 3.15 AM TOTALLY WORTH IT .

Congrats Jeff 100% congrats I truly was one of "those" people who thought a Jeff going to play dark souls after a week he calls it quits and just leaves the game.
But you stuck with it amazingly and you did it almost all on your own without a lot of the core mechanics missing still truly truly fantastic job.

Can not wait for DS2 stream.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I can't believe it ended this way, with him learning how to parry. You can't make this stuff up. Best stream ever, congrats Jeff.

masterkajo

Congratulations, Jeff!
You did it. And you learned to parry in the end after all. Enjoy your victory, and then be prepared to do it all again in Dark Souls 2. I'll be there again every step of the way.

Top Bottom