• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green's new band is called "Furtive Pygmy" [Black Dragon plays Dark Souls]

rando14

When Jeff started to parry Gwyn...

C8hWDtN.jpg

sogood

2AdEPT

Congrats Jeff!

Jeff or anyone else that wished to see the Star wars ending here it is. Jeff you were one step away from being the new Dark Lord and restoring humanity as the rightful rulers of the domain. If you ever do a second playthrough, ensure not to speak with Frampt and rather give the Lord vessel to a second snake figure at the bottom of the Abyss....he will explain it all, this can be you tubed as well if you dont want to playthrough again.

thanks so much for streaming this and looking forward to DS2

yonder

Congrats, Jeff, you totally earned it! I've watched every single stream, and never stopped believing. Thank you so much for the streams; they've been a fantastic source of entertainment these past months, and I'm really looking forward to you playing DSII.

Vindicator

Gongrats on finishing the Game, Jeff.

Watched the very first stream again yesterday.
"17 years of professional Gaming and it's all coming down to this..." pure gold
Thanks for all those entertaining streams.

Now that you're done with the Game, you should watch an all Bosses Speedrun.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Rewatched the final moments. Epic shit.

This is so great...We've gone from 'Jeff plays Dark Souls while eating a sandwich' to 'Jeff parries Gwyn into oblivion'. It wasn't just a final stream, it was a tense and incredible send-off to the series. Unexpected, but what an ending.

Once again, congrats Jeff.

clip

I got a little teary eyed along with Jeff. When he beat Gwyn and the chat exploded, it was an awesome sight to see.

JustinBB7

Just watched the archive with some nice food. Congrats jeff! I watched it on my TV!

Pretty hyped for the next 50 episodes of Dark Souls 2.

mattp

watching that final video, lol god dammit jeff. just mashing parry over and over is driving me NUTS
just wait and time it!!!!

masterkajo

Hey, I was just learning! :D

For someone who just learned to parry at the very last boss, it was actually pretty impressive. I could hardly believe it when you parried him, and then again and again. You got the timing pretty good once where you parried him twice in a row always on his second swing (blocked the first and parried the second). That was well done, indeed. You should definitly include a chapter on parrying in your Grandmaster of Dark Souls book (which I would buy in an instant, btw).

JeffGreen

97.5: The Brodeo
Rewatched the final moments. Epic shit.

This is so great...We've gone from 'Jeff plays Dark Souls while eating a sandwich' to 'Jeff parries Gwyn into oblivion'. It wasn't just a final stream, it was a tense and incredible send-off to the series. Unexpected, but what an ending.

Once again, congrats Jeff.

Thank you, man.
And since I don't want to spam the thread like an a-hole, allow this to be a thank you to all y'all! I had a great time with both the game and the streaming. I wasn't sure if I'd like either! :D

Dark Souls 2 now at 75% preload! Wooo!

JustinBB7

Thank you, man.
And since I don't want to spam the thread like an a-hole, allow this to be a thank you to all y'all! I had a great time with both the game and the streaming. I wasn't sure if I'd like either! :D

Dark Souls 2 now at 75% preload! Wooo!

No fast internet in Burkley? Didn't you start pre-loading a while ago haha.

Jeff posted this on twitter, final stats for his Dark Souls 1 character.

Bl2gCpaCcAEk3SC.jpg:large

I agree that there should be a new thread for DS2.

JeffGreen said:

Jeff, don't forget to change the background image for your stream. There was a pretty cool image a couple of posts ago that you could use. Or you could make it game independent and pick something funny or whatever. You wouldn't need to change it ever again if you did that!

JeffGreen

97.5: The Brodeo
Jeff posted this on twitter, final stats for his Dark Souls 1 character.

Bl2gCpaCcAEk3SC.jpg:large

I agree that there should be a new thread for DS2.

Jeff, don't forget to change the background image for your stream. There was a pretty cool image a couple of posts ago that you could use. Or you could make it game independent and pick something funny or whatever. You wouldn't need to change it ever again if you did that!

Yes, will do! Thanks man!

Brainstorming thread titles...

Jeff Green plays Dark Souls II - A Journey of a Thousand Deaths

The real Jeff Green starts here [Black Dragon plays Dark Souls II]

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Welp, first time on such a list.

Where do you find that thing? I know the url to generate it but I can't find any link to it from the thread.

You need to find the thread in the main list (not your subs), then click on the number of posts in the thread.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member

Dark Souls II plays Jeff Green

Loxley

I haven't been posting in this thread but have been following along, man that was one heck of a last fight. I got genuinely excited when Jeff started parrying Gwyn's attacks.

Bring on DS2 :D

Arttemis

I watched about 4 or 5 episodes, and I loved seeing the improvement in each one. This stream was probably the most entertaining twitch I've ever watched.

Con'freaking'gratulations, Jeff!

I don't like the style of the second one, I much prefer something like the first. I named the first stream "How Did We Get Here?" But I don't think it fits as a thread title. If you come up with a thread title that does before the stream starts I could change the stream title to it.

I thought I would be higher on the postlist btw. At times I felt I was more or less spamming the thread but it seems I was far from posting the most.

Top Bottom