• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kena: Bridge of Spirits is coming to Xbox in Aug 15th 2024

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
Not as overrated as your goty’s

Kena is far better in fact

Jonah Hill Ok GIF

Coming from the dude trying to shill Concord 🤭

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
Wow, only two or three bitch-ass fanboy comments in this thread. I'm proud of you guys!
The game is awesome. The Souls difficulty spikes are ANNOYING, but if you drop the difficulty it’s much better. I finished it on PS5. Might play through it again if they add stuff to this version.

Thank god this was another case of ignoring the negative word of mouth to try something for myself as it turned out to be a really fun experience. Absolutely worth checking out.

DarthPutin

It definitely took them a while, and I doubt they had exclusivity agreement with Sony that was that long.

Extremely charming game with the kind of fast paced combat I enjoy. I low-key hoped that this long delay in multi-platform release meant that they were working on even bigger budget temp exclusive. However, IIRC they said they might not even be working on a new game, but a animated movie?

Without those considerations, the more platforms the better, obviously. They deserve lots of sales and success.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Great looking game that starts off kinda eh…but like other games gets good once you start getting some abilities.

Darsxx82

Better late than never, but of course the reason for so much delay is not understood if it is not because there is an exclusivity clause...
Now it will have to compete with more current games and the great competition it has in Gamepass with similar games or better.

PS. And despite everything, the XSeries generation is going to be the generation where more numbers of games of all types and regions are launched on an XBOX console🤗

PS2. Also in physical format? Interesting.

I didn't care for this game at all after giving it a few hours. The Pixar-quality cinematics suckered me into buying it. Nothing else convinced me to see it through to the end after getting through a few early areas and bosses. Gave my copy to my younger cousin as a bday gift - he didn't care for it either. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

LOL at someone in a past Kena thread that said this game has better combat than the Souls games.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Let's read between the lines what Kena really is, it's an unknown game where you conquer "Corrupted" rot, there's collecting, upgrading and powering up all the trends are here, I cannot wait for a sequel and know Xbox players will enjoy it.

Fahdis

Don’t buy This game. It is basically a ps2 era game behind all the fancy graphics. Combat, level design, puzzles. Everything is basic as a ps2 title. It’s like a college student’s first game. The worst part is the difficulty spikes during combat encounters. The game isn’t even that hard but because the combat is so tedious, everything feels like it goes on forever.

Big pass.

One of the easiest games to play. There was only the second boss I died to once, that too because I didn't read the pattern the first time.

Git gud.

Duchess

Absolutely loved it when I played it. New Game+ is excellent.

I'd be up for a sequel, but apparently that's not happening.

Pallas

Don’t buy This game. It is basically a ps2 era game behind all the fancy graphics. Combat, level design, puzzles. Everything is basic as a ps2 title. It’s like a college student’s first game. The worst part is the difficulty spikes during combat encounters. The game isn’t even that hard but because the combat is so tedious, everything feels like it goes on forever.

Big pass.
PS2 era games were some of the best tho.
lets bet on how few copies it sells
Let’s just enjoy the game and quit the fanboy bullshit.

Top Bottom