• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone Shadowfall Press Preview Thread

beast786

Lol really?

I think Killzone has at least one gif in every single xbox thread but comparing and fps to another fps isn't allowed?

Why dont you lead by example and post gif of GT6 and DC on Forza thread. And then link to me.

Please do. And lead by example.

I am highly anticipating your link.

Hype reaching critical mass

original.gif

Hahahahahaha!
The Dr Pepper shirt elevates this to a whole other level of brilliance

Lol really?

I think Killzone has at least one gif in every single xbox thread but comparing and fps to another fps isn't allowed?

I wonder if you are ever gonna stop complaining about Xbox getting treated badly on this site, you just add to the problem by whining about it.

Remarkable, especially for a launch game. Makes you wonder how good The Order and the new games from ND and SM will look. Astonishing, no doubt.

Ahh I remember all those times I read so many damn comments on GAF about 'not to expect impressive visuals at launch' and diminishing returns bullshit. And this is only at launch.

Yea.

Ahh I remember all those times I read so many damn comments on GAF about 'not to expect impressive visuals at launch' and diminishing returns bullshit.

Yea.

"People who think next-gen will look significantly better than what we see on Wii U are in for a surprise"

scoobs

Giant bomb are the biggest xbox whores ever.

Especially that grestman or whatever his name is
A few bombcasts ago he openly admitted to just preferring Xbox exclusives (of which he listed Halo) and not being drawn towards playstations exclusives. I think a lot of people, especially Americans, share that viewpoint so I can't really blame him too much. Although you'd hope the owner of a non-biased gaming website would be open to playing everything. The other guys like vinny, Brad, Patrick play ps games

"People who think next-gen will look significantly better than what we see on Wii U are in for a surprise"
That's just Nintendo fans refusing to believe that Nintendo built a weak console that is generally unappealing. Just like how next gen is going to flop because they can't give Wii U consoles away.

killatopak

Gold Member
A few bombcasts ago he openly admitted to just preferring Xbox exclusives (of which he listed Halo) and not being drawn towards playstations exclusives. I think a lot of people, especially Americans, share that viewpoint so I can't really blame him too much. Although you'd hope the owner of a non-biased gaming website would be open to playing everything. The other guys like vinny, Brad, Patrick play ps games

How can he compare games if he wouldn't even play them. He lost credit right there. His basis should be across all platforms.

Im an American and proud to say MS can go toss off. They have been in a massive downward spiral since Gates left. The Windows 8/Metro UI thing is annoying as all fuck in a business environment. Then there was the whole RRoD thing and just poopy business tactics.

So far, Sony has crapped all over me. My first ps2 and ps3 did crap out, but each had 1000s of hours on them, and I have had PC parts fail with way fewer hours than that.

Samyy

Well here come the nit picky reviews for KZ games as expected.

Jeff is just really dismissive of a lot of Sony properties
Hes not a big fan of many of them at all, its understandable to a degree. I hope he remains objective and doesn't adjust the score just because its a franchise he's tired of seeing.

Vire

Knew it would be only a matter of time till the BF4 fanboys showed up.

Gotta defend their honor.

*rolls eyes*

Top Bottom