• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KINGSGLAIVE FINAL FANTASY XV- Official E3 Trailer

Falk

that puzzling face
Yeah, it's funny to see Liam (Libertus' VA) being so excited about the film and his involvement on it. I kind of want him to stick around to voice a character on FFXVI, dude seem to love his work.

Maybe by the time FFXVI comes out the whole SAG-AFTRA thing will be sorted out.

ahah

ahahaha

ahahahahaha

don't hurt me

Wtf? Don't watch the report and don't click on the pics if you don't want a huge spoiler ruined, I don't get why they included that scene? They made such a good job on not giving away huge surprises and this is just dumb lol

KS spoilers:
I'm so glad that young Regis looks like Versus Regis in that flashback, though.

I gave up trying to watch the video, but yeeees to that spoiler!

saher

Banned
This clip also confirms the spoilers of the entire movie that been floating around today, so yeah watch out if you care.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Wtf? Don't watch the report and don't click on the pics if you don't want a huge spoiler ruined, I don't get why they included that scene? They made such a good job on not giving away huge surprises and this is just dumb lol

KS spoilers:
I'm so glad that young Regis looks like Versus Regis in that flashback, though.
It's close, yeah. I still prefer the OG version's face however.

I'm kind of annoyed Japan is getting this a month early when it's already in English.

artsi

I'm kind of annoyed Japan is getting this a month early when it's already in English.

Yup, and I would not even mind watching the Japanese version but it's simply impossible to export myself to a Japanese movie theatre right now.

They should have done some kind of simultaneous theatre + digital release.

wmlk

Kingsglaive is hitting all the right notes. Based Takeshi Nozue. I knew he could recreate some of that Versus feel since he's one of the original guys.

Asd202

Yeah it's weird. Even the characters in the movie are based on English VO mocap and everything. Hopefully the digital release will be available to all WW next month.

Hope the film is success. SE's CGI is goddamn great not to use in movies. I really want to see them to make more movies (yeah, I'm aware that Squaresoft Pictures was a thing before lol)

Balls

Banned
And yes, the bros hearing about the invasion through a newspaper is still lame and will never not be lame.

AzureFlame

EpI1fozh.jpg

6Hds9cnh.jpg

iCtpdIFh.jpg

XIEQD5lh.jpg

Downgrade confirmed.

Arkeband

Banned
Yeah it's weird. Even the characters in the movie are based on English VO mocap and everything. Hopefully the digital release will be available to all WW next month.

They wanted to debut it in theaters. Considering it originally wasn't even going to be shown in US theaters, it makes sense. I have a feeling even the limited release is going to be wholly ignored stateside.

Asd202

They wanted to debut it in theaters. Considering it originally wasn't even going to be shown in US theaters, it makes sense. I have a feeling even the limited release is going to be wholly ignored stateside.

Well they debuted it now let everyone watch it! Don't make us wait :p

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Younger Gladio looks better than older Gladio by a rather large margin

Asd202

Wasn't the fifth episode just bonus scenes from the first four episodes and not an actual episode, though?

Well the way I see it they could debut EP.4 at Gamescom and EP.5 at TGS. SE is aligning the episodes with conventions, 1 was at Uncovered, 2 at E3, 3 is at Japan Expo. So it would make sense for it to 5 part series.

OmegaDL50

Some of the discussion is getting dangerously close to spoiler territory for my comfort zone.

I mean I've been following info on this game since it's the re-announcement back in 2013 when Versus came FFXV.

Looks like I'm going to have to play a game for the next few weeks and stay away from any Kingsglaive related discussion.

Ray Down

Banned
Didn't Tabata say the main villian will be someone we haven't seen yet. He said that before we knew about Ravus, so I'm guessing he's the main villian.

raven777

Didn't Tabata say the main villian will be someone we haven't seen yet. He said that before we knew about Ravus, so I'm guessing he's the main villian.

considering how Tabata has been hiding him all this time (and still hiding him in the game), I think he is very likely.

Ydelnae

I think they should have waited until the TGS trailer to reveal this character. Kind of feels pointless to reveal it now, I'm disappointed, as I said this morning.

raven777

I think they should have waited until the TGS trailer to reveal this character. Kind of feels pointless to reveal it now, I'm disappointed, as I said this morning.

I mean Kingsglave is out already in Japan isn't it? It's gonna be spoiled anyway from those who watched the movie.

Ydelnae

I mean Kingsglave is out already in Japan isn't it? It's gonna be spoiled anyway from those who watched the movie.

It's not out yet. They had a premiere and some screenings for reviewers, but the movie hits theaters this Saturday.

I don't see the Marvel movies spoiling certain characters that are meant to be a surprise and stuff like that, so I held hope that they were going to hide Ravus until very close the game released.

Top Bottom