• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Guardian delayed

butman

Fuck. This one too? This delays are obviously PRO mode update.

In the end those who will stick with PS4 OLD we will suffer delays like this which doesn't affect us at all.

Where is our compensation Sony?

Salaadin

Lol. I've been waiting for 9 years. 3 more months is nothing.

I do wonder what else they're going to show us, though. Last week, there was a thread wondering why Sony wasn't talking about TLG. This blog post mentions them looking forward to revealing more closer to release so I guess they have something planned.

rackham

Banned
You guys haven't got the joke yet? The meta is waiting for the game. That IS the game. There is no actual release date you dumb dumbs.
/s

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Comes out same day as South Park now. Sorry TLG. Will pick you up as a rental or for cheap sometimes in 2017.

img_1253ysz9k.jpg

Never Forget

eFKac

Sony just give release dates a week before launch of your games, you're not really marketing the games anyway so it wouldn't make a difference from that point and maybe you would stop being a laughing stock with those announcements.

Ferr986

In the end those who will stick with PS4 OLD we will suffer delays like this which doesn't affect us at all.

what? do you really think they didn't know about PRO till now? And it's not like they're forced to do the patch.

God lord the PRO patch hysteria in every thread is starting to be tiresome.

Gorillaz

Game better be good or else gaf will explode worse than No Man's Sky

Nah

It's in the place FFXV is right now. People just want it to come out, gaf and everyone else realized that it probably will be subpar.

I'm more interested in the behind the scenes stuff with this game and 15 then the actual game itself.

Blader

Not that big a deal, but a little disappointed because I was hoping the FFXV delay would clear the decks for my TLG play time for a month. Now they're coming out just a week apart.

Maybe I'll fill the gap with Rise of the Tomb Raider instead.

Quentino

Neo Member
So, first it was the crowded october with FF15, Mafia 3,Tomb Raider and TLG releasing within a month.

Now you are telling me FF15, GR2, South Park and TLG are releasing within one week?! I guess things just keep getting worse for my wallet...

Servbot24

Banned

This has to be a parody of something, right?

by this logic sony should've compensated those who wanted to buy uncharted 4 digitally because that was delayed due to disc production issues.

J-Skee

I don't know what's worse, the Bing translation in the screenshot or this from Google translation:

"It is a flesh-eating announcement of sale postponement of eagle Toriko, but we have been doing the finishing touches to your current SIE Japan Studio. The other a while, please wait"

icespide

Banned
So, first it was the crowded october with FF15, Mafia 3,Tomb Raider and TLG releasing within a month.

Now you are telling me FF15, GR2, South Park and TLG are releasing within one week?! I guess things just keep getting worse for my wallet...
december is super crowded this year. dead rising, south park, gravity rush, TLG

I don't know what's worse, the Bing translation in the screenshot or this from Google translation:

"It is a flesh-eating announcement of sale postponement of eagle Toriko, but we have been doing the finishing touches to your current SIE Japan Studio. The other a while, please wait"

shitjustgotserious.jpg

Damn you op put the date in the title, I feared 2017.

Can't say I'm bummed, I would have played this on the og ps4 but now I can play it on pro. I just didn't have the will power to wait. On the other hand, I'll be balls deep in FF15. Wish it was November 10.

novabolt

Didn't Sony publish No Man's Sky?

Are Knack and Shadowfall really any better than Recore >_>

Saw this coming with zero marketing and the game releasing next month.

Knack should have been delayed...forever.

Have you played Recore yet?

The reviews are all over the place granted, but janky shit? Who is to say that TLG isn't janky shit? Don't know why MS is getting brought in to this thread.

I reckon it is delayed due to the PS4pro, they probably need more time to implement features for it

Lol, you can't expect an impartial opinion from BB.

GametimeUK

I'm very understanding for delays, but Sony have a HUGE problem this generation. Every game is getting hit with delays. Obviously there is some incompetence going on regarding the release dates. Are things getting announced and dated too early purely for the hype?

icespide

Banned
I'm very understanding for delays, but Sony have a HUGE problem this generation. Every game is getting hit with delays. Obviously there is some incompetence going on regarding the release dates. Are things getting announced and dated too early purely for the hype?

yes

silva1991

Mostly yup.

How many Sony big games were released in the next year of their announcement?

Top Bottom