• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's Fool Around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
Hey, I think outside of this, I have been doing pretty well socially. I have some girl issues, sure, but that's due to my inexperience and unrealistic expectations.

Also yes, that was naïve of me to think that, but I just figured that'd be easier. I dunno.
Why. In life you can't text a girl for a week and then say "Ya wanna finger fuck in ya car" if she aint given you indication she wants fun of the sexual nature.

I don't know if I believe you have good skills if your brain told you "Hey, do this weird and really dumb thing" and you did.

giphy.gif

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
For whatever it is worth OP, when I was in HS that was my main move and it worked a lot. I was a bit of a doofus, so it had the nice side effect of something I could pass off as a joke if it backfired.

Rejection usually went like
"Soooo... we should just make out."
"Are you for real?"
"Yeah."
You're joking."
"Nope."
"Ummm... no, I don't think so. Sorry?"
"haha, I was just fucking around"
"Haha! I was gonna say!"

Kinda silly, but as a teenager realizing girls were horny and stupid too did me a world of good. Not something I would blurt out as an adult or even reccomend to anyone, but it's not completely stupid.

Edit: that said, you gotta be getting some strong signals to be that direct.

LionPride

Banned
For whatever it is worth OP, when I was in HS that was my main move and it worked a lot. I was a bit of a doofus, so it had the nice side effect of something I could pass off as a joke if it backfired.

Rejection usually went like
"Soooo... we should just make out."
"Are you for real?"
"Yeah."
You're joking."
"Nope."
"Ummm... no, I don't think so. Sorry?"
"haha, I was just fucking around"
"Haha! I was gonna say!"

Kinda silly, but as a teenager realizing girls were horny and stupid too did me a world of good. Not something I would but out as an adult or even reccomend to anyone, but it's not completely stupid.
In HS...not in college. HS you can do a lot of stupid shit. I've seen it, I'm doing it now. In the real world though...nah bruh I ain't doin that dumb shit.
My man

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
In HS...not in college. HS you can do a lot of stupid shit. I've seen it, I'm doing it now. In the real world though...nah bruh I ain't doin that dumb shit.

My man
Yeah that's why I said that.

Edit: I guess I coulda been more clear. I was trying to politely say the above.

PixelatedBookake

Why. In life you can't text a girl for a week and then say "Ya wanna finger fuck in ya car" if she aint given you indication she wants fun of the sexual nature.

I don't know if I believe you have good skills if your brain told you "Hey, do this weird and really dumb thing" and you did.

I don't usually do this, obviously. When going about my day on average, I'm chill and pretty normal. It's been awhile since interacted with a girl in this kind of context, so I didn't know how to handle the situation. Randomly, the thought came to my head and for some reason, I rolled with it. Otherwise, I can manage myself well socially.

I don't usually do this, obviously. When going about my day on average, I'm chill and pretty normal. It's been awhile since interacted with a girl in this kind of context, so I didn't know how to handle the situation. Randomly, the thought came to my head and for some reason, I rolled with it. Otherwise, I can manage myself well socially.
Thats what is called thinking with your penis.

LionPride

Banned
You can do a lot of stupid shit in college. More tbh.
Bruh I ain't randomly asking some girl to finger fuck in her car for 3 minutes though unless she giving me something to work with. That's bush league shit. Now the advanced stupid shit, I got stories I've heard, but it's not stupid if it works I guess...

Dude glad you went for something, but maybe just ask if she wants to get coffee.

Coffee may come off a bit too creepy considering what he's already done. He should go do something that'll encourage them to have fun and laugh. Do something playful. Maybe he'll have more then $20 to his name to make it happen.

ZOONAMI

OP unless she's a bit of a freak (seems like you kind of are for wanting to just finger her in her car out of the blue lol) she's not gonna just "fool around" with you in her car.

Just ask her out to get a drink or dinner.

Rembrandt

Banned
Bruh I ain't randomly asking some girl to finger fuck in her car for 3 minutes though unless she giving me something to work with. That's bush league shit. Now the advanced stupid shit, I got stories I've heard, but it's not stupid if it works I guess...

Bet not. We asking to taste the booty for 3 mins in 2017.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Please, please, please stop looking at paying for a date as a payment for something from the women you take out.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
What I like about the OP
-For all the shit you're getting, you did actually go for it. Good for you, that's the spirit. You aren't complaining about the angel of your dreams and how you barely can say a word.

What I dislike about the OP
-Shit, if this was a car and you were driving, the passengers would have their neck snapped with how fast you went. You are the real life version of this.

Basically, with the next girl. Do the same thing, but instead of saying I want to finger bang you for the next 3 minutes, say, "Hey want to go out" Or say "My tongue can go at 2500RPM per minute", she'll get the message that she is in for some mind blowing orgasmic cunnilingus that will put her in an orgasmic stupor. She be speaking in tongues for weeks. Either one should work well enough.

My man

The difference between college and high school is that you pay for the opportunity to do stupid shit.

shoreu

Please, please, please stop looking at paying for a date as a payment for something from the women you take out.

This too man people don't owe you shit don't expect anything from a date have fun and you may meet some cool people. If it doesn't work out charge it to the game

Basically, with the next girl. Do the same thing, but instead of saying I want to finger bang you for the next 3 minutes, say, "Hey want to go out" Or say "My tongue can go at 2500RPM per minute", she'll get the message that she is in for some mind blowing orgasmic cunnilingus that will put her in an orgasmic stupor. She be speaking in tongues for weeks
Yeah, and make sure after you say that you stick your tongue out between index and middle finger and flap it around while making humming sounds.

LionPride

Banned
Yeah, LP and I don't always see eye to eye, but I think LP is a looooooooot more mature and logical than anybody I knew before I was maybe 25, haha.
I've seen some shit, I've done some shit, but I'm still ya know, a dumbass dude in HS, but that's the standard for anyone this point in life. I just try to be smart with my stupid decisions.

CHC

I want OP to start a wonderful relationship with her from this ordeal.

Crazier things have happened. At the end of the day, OP at the worst said one stupid thing out loud. The rest is all internal. He's fine.

Like, if almost any normal male had transcripts of every romantically-oriented interaction they have had with women, you could probably dig up a gem like this.

Could easily still get with her and laugh about the line after the ice is broken / they've had sex.

You pretty much said "she wasn't worth it" as if she's just some pillow doll to dingle with and drop. You have to learn women aren't play things and are actual people, if you invite someone out just do it and hang out don't go into it expecting sex because you bought her a burger.

LionPride

Banned
You pretty much said "she wasn't worth it" as if she's just some pillow doll to dingle with and drop. You have to learn women aren't play things and are actual people, if you invite someone out just do it and hang out don't go into it expecting sex because you bought her a burger.
Preach!

PixelatedBookake

UPDATE 2: Extra credit thing ended. We parted ways afterwards. I did notice when I said I wasn't taking her path to the library she got sad. Also looked at me every time something funny happened/ I laughed during the movie we had to watch. That's it. In my science class. That's prolly the last update until Monday.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
UPDATE 2: Extra credit thing ended. We parted ways afterwards. I did notice when I said I wasn't taking her path to the library she got sad. Also looked at me every time something funny happened/ I laughed during the movie we had to watch. That's it. In my science class. That's prolly the last update until Monday.

Should've listened to me, fucker. lol

shoreu

Wtf why didn't you walk with her

Ask her what's she's doing this weekend go out so something chill.

Stop trying to projecting what you want her to be feeling onto her.

We don't have to assuming he lying here man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom