• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shizuka

Garegga releases in December in Japan, so I doubt it. Might be on of the shmups already on the PS Store (Jamestown+, Prismatic Solid, Astebreed, Caldarius Blaze).

It's probably Asterbreed, being the first in their soon-to-be-announced Playism relationship.

I doubt it's Darius, but it would be interesting.

It already got a Vita release, so would they do PS4 only? Or would they do another Vita one?

It would also be significantly more expensive than all their other release because it's a full price game. Just don't see it happening at this point.

Tapejara

Yeah, I omitted Darius Burst CS from my post because I figured if it was coming they'd put out the Vita version as well. The ones I listed only have PS4 releases.

I agree with Shizuka though, it's probably Astebreed.

Sondar

LRG

We will also be shipping international first going forward due to the time it takes for their items to arrive. That way it seems more fair for everyone, no more "my friend got his already, or so and so got theirs in blank country".

Good news for international customers.

Good news for international customers.

meaning-of-vault-boy-thumbs-up-jpg.jpg

NotMSRP

I received my games order but still no soundtrack order yet. I heard about 47 orders messed up with soundtracks.

Everything is suppose to have been shipped out by today but still no tracking and order status is still unfulfilled. Mailbox remains empty.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
*orders Rainbow Moon CD, gets free Shadow Complex CD* Thanks, terrible fulfillment center! :D But in all seriousness, it sucks that they prob left LRG at a loss with all their little mistakes :/

*orders Rainbow Moon CD, gets free Shadow Complex CD* Thanks, terrible fulfillment center! :D But in all seriousness, it sucks that they prob left LRG at a loss with all their little mistakes :/

Yeah I saw on twitter that some OSTs got mixed up again. Unbelievable

meppi

Would Activision be willing to collaborate?
because I've got a little game that I'd love to have physical on my Vita.

ZCs01aQ.jpg

Just got my shipping email for Rainbow Moon. =')

On a totally unrelated note, happy to hear international orders will be sent first in the future! Best of luck handling this stuff in-house again guys.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
My Rainbow Moon CD came in today. Nice :) Now to wait for OWH.*checks website* Oh, I guess I missed that this one got pushed back too. I saw that the Dragon Fantasy one got pushed back as well, so I wasn't sure if they were coming out at the same time or not. I'm fine with waiting though!

My Rainbow Moon CD came in today. Nice :) Now to wait for OWH.*checks website* Oh, I guess I missed that this one got pushed back too. I saw that the Dragon Fantasy one got pushed back as well, so I wasn't sure if they were coming out at the same time or not. I'm fine with waiting though!

Yea they pushed back OWH to save people on shipping with the mystery game on the 30th and not having to deal with trying to add Dragon Fantasy which has a lower print in the cart at the same time I think

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Yea they pushed back OWH to save people on shipping with the mystery game on the 30th and not having to deal with trying to add Dragon Fantasy which has a lower print in the cart at the same time I think

I wonder if it could be that the mystery game is also a Japanese one? Unless that would technically cannibalize sales... or would it enhance it? I'm not sure. I just hope we get the announcement like, Monday!

I wonder if it could be that the mystery game is also a Japanese one? Unless that would technically cannibalize sales... or would it enhance it? I'm not sure. I just hope we get the announcement like, Monday!

You aren't going to cannibalize sales of a LRG game. I hope it is but I'm not expecting it to be a big one until November

Astebreed does have a disc release on the PC (as do many of the doujin shooters)

But having an English translation on disc would be nice :p
Right, I'm aware of physical Japanese doujin distribution. I was specifically talking about Playism's PS4 releases, as PS4 and Vita are the only platforms LRG are currently distributing for.

Also, the PS4/Vita releases of Croixleur Sigma and the PS4 Astebreed are enhanced over their PC versions with graphical updates and exclusive gameplay additions. Having these versions on disc would be a lot cooler than just owning an English localization on physical media, it would be having the definitive versions on physical media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom