• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moofers

We're moving shipping back in house and scrambling to get that done so we've had to push games back to provide time to do that. September 30th will be OWH, plus another game (Vita + PS4). Really trying to get our client to just announce it already or give me the OK to announce.

What this means is that orders should be handled with care during packaging and should also arrive accurate to what you ordered. You know, exactly what you should expect but haven't gotten during our fulfillment center days. We're aiming to be speedy, but please understand it might take us longer than the fulfillment center.

In other news, Volume will probably be October! Just need to lock an order in with Sony to set the final date.

Just wanted to say that your work is appreciated. I've bought 3 games from you guys so far and each time its been a real easy-breezy experience. Keep up the good work!

That said, fingers crossed this other September game is Guacamelee or Rogue Legacy! ;)

Shizuka

We're moving shipping back in house and scrambling to get that done so we've had to push games back to provide time to do that. September 30th will be OWH, plus another game (Vita + PS4). Really trying to get our client to just announce it already or give me the OK to announce.

What this means is that orders should be handled with care during packaging and should also arrive accurate to what you ordered. You know, exactly what you should expect but haven't gotten during our fulfillment center days. We're aiming to be speedy, but please understand it might take us longer than the fulfillment center.

In other news, Volume will probably be October! Just need to lock an order in with Sony to set the final date.

Are you guys looking into other fulfillment centers for future runs?

Tapejara

Volume is just the Vita version right?

Samuray

So.....

1.) Did the fulfillment center screw up again? I thought this was their last chance and they were trying their best to get it right? So what happened?

2.) Just to make double-sure: International shipping will definitely stay the same, with the pre-paid customs? (Germany here)

Anyway, glad you moved OWH together with another game.... +1 copy sold! :)

So.....

1.) Did the fulfillment center screw up again? I thought this was their last chance and they were trying their best to get it right? So what happened?

2.) Just to make double-sure: International shipping will definitely stay the same, with the pre-paid customs? (Germany here)

Anyway, glad you moved OWH together with another game.... +1 copy sold! :)

I think they were just really slow... going on 2 1/2 weeks and not all orders are out. I know it is a lot of orders, but it shouldn't take this long

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Soon after I posted my message, my soundtrack got marked as shipped! Nice :) I look forward to next week! Just not the whole getting up early thing >_>

oggob

My Shadow Complex order was sent out on the 2nd, from history it should arrive by about the 16th...

Looking forward to Volume!

gpn

Dates on the site now say Sept 16th for DF and Sept 30th for OWH

I hope the other September game, if it still exists, is on Sept 30 as well then

That's a relief. I'm going on vacation next week, and I was nervous about being able to order One Way Heroics.

What awesome news all around. New announcement in the coming days. In house shipping (even though I know it's a massive hassle for you guys). Volume in October. Thanks <3

Saoshyant

pre-paid customs? (Germany here)

How does this work? Is it available for all/most EU countries (I'm in Portugal)?

I had to wait a whole month to get my copy of Octodad from my country's customs and had to pay extra handling fees on top of the VAT percentage because it was on-site. If LRG has something like Amazon.com does of pre-paid customs to avoid stupid issues like what I described I'd probably prefer to use it.

Are you guys looking into other fulfillment centers for future runs?

No, it just makes more sense for us to figure this out on our own. No one can handle the kind of specialized fulfillment we need (pick and pack on postcards/stickers is something 9/10 we talked to said they couldn't do). Once we figure out what we're doing, we'll be extending our fulfillment services to other people who need collector focused fulfillment solutions.

Shizuka

It has been months since we went this long with an unannounced titles and no hints to go from whatsoever. I have absolutely no idea what's the third Septemner title.

LQX

LimitedRun really needs to get an handle on how they ship more than 3 or more games. My games came in a huge envelope and the games were not secure at all and the stickers crushed. If you are going to use such huge envelope at-least fold it over so everything is secure. That or maybe use a box. If shipping first class the cost should be about the same in a box. That said I'm thankful I got my order today.

blacksark

Wasn't the third Sept title the PS4-only purple game rumored to be Shantae? Or was that for later?

That was for october if I'm not mistaken,because the september game that is missing is vita+ps4, and ps4 has at least two exclusives in october(one being the purple one)
finally got my shipping confirmation yay

Semoreh

No, it just makes more sense for us to figure this out on our own. No one can handle the kind of specialized fulfillment we need (pick and pack on postcards/stickers is something 9/10 we talked to said they couldn't do). Once we figure out what we're doing, we'll be extending our fulfillment services to other people who need collector focused fulfillment solutions.

That's very ambitious of you ! I wish you good luck for this new business model :)

And I'd understood that Shantae would be in october too. So last September game still unknown afaik.

EDIT : for those who might be interested, Indiebox announced they'd release a physical edition of Owlboy outside of their classic subscription-based system.
https://store.theindiebox.com/products/owlboy?variant=27441824323
It's Windows only, but that's still a nice opportunity to own this highly hyped game ;)

Well I doubt we'll have to wait much longer. September doesn't last forever :p

Also got my shipping confirmation last night. whew

Goodbye fulfillment center. You won't be missed

I could've sworn I read somewhere that the other September game was PS4/Vita. I think Shantae was among the "we've only got PS4 games in October" announcements.

Yeah you're not the only one, I'm probably wrong.

I was thinking about (possibly) Shantae because they already teased the sticker for it so I thought it would be one of the next games.

Oops, I thought Dragon Fantasy was today for some reason.

The other September title...could still be Shantae? It was supposed to come to Vita and never did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom