• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Live countdown to major Persona team announcement from Atlus [Summary in OP]

Asd202

So the images shown in the teaser are real places from the cities listed in p-ch.jp site. What does it mean?
Arcade test locations for P4A2

FluxWaveZ

oh, yeah..i never played arena and know nothing about it. I was just talking about a sequel to persona 4, not arena

Persona 4 Arena is the sequel to Persona 4.

So the images shown in the teaser are real places from the cities listed in p-ch.jp site. What does it mean?
Arcade test locations for P4A2

Not even clever if it's a joke. The latest loketest ended yesterday and the game's releasing next week.

Gbraga

Not even clever if it's a joke. The latest loketest ended yesterday and the game's releasing next week.

It is??? So I guess we can 100% scrap that off the list then?

It really is happening, huh?

Time to save some money for a new platform, I guess.

Proven

Hey guys, remember in Persona 4 when you thought the story characters were pretty fucking stupid for not understanding on day 1 what was shown on the midnight channel and they had to watch it the next few days to finally figure it out?

Right now, we're the ones looking stupid, squinting and not figuring anything out.

Damn you, Atlus.

Hahaha!

Snakeyes

Aww yeah. Gonna be jamming to this 'til Sunday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jwRkJV4CQY

van.gif

i actually didnt even know it had an in depth story, i thought it was just a base fighting game. Reading the plot summary now..i need to stay in the loop lol

li bur

4 year development schedule for P5 confirmed.

Persona 4 sold around 800k copies with 150 million installed base
P4 Golden sold around 500k copies with 6 million installed base

does installed base dictates the sales of a game? nah not really

PS: data from ********.com, not that valid i know but it serves its purpose :)

at least let me dream of PS4 persona dammit LOL

Asd202

Well I was half joking. Well what does it mean than? Persona 5 taking place in multiple locations? LET THE SPECULATION BEGIN!

FluxWaveZ

At least there's only a 9 minute interval until the next event after that nonsense. They figured they should give us something a bit better after two poetry wrecks back-to-back.

Brilliant. What anime is that from anyway?

Puella Magi Madoka Magica!

A short 12 episode (or two movie)
subversive
magical girl anime.

I'd give it one of my highest recommendations. A subbed version is on hulu but there is a dub floating out there somewhere. Give it a try until at least the third episode.

Wasn't that from one from the movies?
There are three movies

Two of them are just exact summaries of the show.

The third one that just came out is new stuff and I think you're right that exact shot is from the trailer but eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh you get more or less the same thing in the series/two-movies.

Dantis

The real world cities and the photographs still give me some doubt.

For something of this scale though... It has to be a game, right?

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
The cast of Persona 5 are a group of Idols. The main character, the new transfer Idol who was told by the other members that she was so great at singing that she should be the lead singer, changes costumes depending on which Persona is chosen. When the rest of the party of Idol's evolve their persona, their costumes also change. They summon the Persona via singing.

2 Costumes/Personas for $5 DLC.

Dantis

The cast of Persona 5 are a group of Idols. The main character, the new transfer Idol who was told by the other members that she was so great at singing that she should be the lead singer, changes costumes depending on which Persona is chosen. When the rest of the party of Idol's evolve their persona, their costumes also change. They summon the Persona via singing.

2 Costumes/Personas for $5 DLC.

Brb, gonna go cry and cut myself.

Top Bottom