• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Live countdown to major Persona team announcement from Atlus [Summary in OP]

"Persona 4-2 will be a free to play, mobile game for the iPad and Android devices, which we hope we can continually support with a subscription model and in-app purchases.

There will be enough content planned that this will feel like Persona 4-3, 4-4, and 4-6 as well!"

Despera

Banned
Unfortunately it's very difficult to make out in still. Someone need to gif them I think. This is the best I could do.

10979294123_90417c8940_b.jpg
I see nothing. Atlus is taking the piss.

Keyouta

Hope the game is for the PS4 and Xbox One. PS3 would be alright I guess, but I'd like it to be on next-gen consoles so I have more of a reason to get one.

Edit: Lame, can't tell much from those pics. Anyway, hopefully P5's announcement will surprise. I've read through the posts in this thread and it looks like it might!

Hugstable

Banned
I don't know if it's just me but I think I saw a Ferris Wheel near the end in the right corner. Either way I'm excited as hell now! Got scared about some Pachislot thing when I saw the website with the three Teddies. This is gonna be a long three days.

The Ferris Wheel I saw is at 1:40-1:42 in the upper right. Unless I'm just seeing things wrong, it must be a new location.

Man, I just had to check the stream right before I went to bed and caught the midnight event.
Now I'm so hyped I can't sleep :( I have an exam tomorrow as well.

Omikaru

If these midnight channel images are photographs, I expect we'll see more corresponding to the locations on the Persona Channel website.

Persona 5 ARG incoming.

Mononoke

Banned
If these midnight channel images are photographs, I expect we'll see more corresponding to the locations on the Persona Channel website.

Persona 5 ARG incoming.

Please don't be a soundtrack tour. Please don't be a soundtrack tour.

EDIT: Or is that 100% not happening? Has that been ruled out?

At this point I'm guessing P5 is a direct sequel with characters from both games but Arena is already doing that... Labrys is in the clip so maybe it's after Arena 2? I dunno, I'd like a new cast and setting. If they hadn't revisited these games so often with animes and ports and spin-offs I wouldn't mind but now I just want to move on.

What's the point of showing the P3/4 cast if this isn't related to those games? I don't know what to think anymore.

Bullza2o

Just saw the latest clip, I kinda thought there was a very tiny bit of teaser after the "Available now" from the P4G trailer. It was Nanako and perhaps Teddie saying おはよう!

Being a sequel doesn't instantly mean recycled cast. Look at P1 > P2 IS > P2 EP

We could see something like "teen Nanako" playable but that would be it.

thejpfin

Is it wrong to get hyped from these Persona related news even though I have never played a single persona game, man I'm so hype. I really wanna play Persona 4 golden, but I don't have Vita, yet.

And no P1/2?

Are you okay, buddha? Post if you're okay.

No.

So...is anyone holding out for seeing Persona 1/2 characters in this stream?

:p

No.

Clearly they're announcing the Teddie spinoff, Bearsona series. Can't wait!

No.

Go home Edogawa, you're drunk.

No.

Give us more LECTURES.

No.

Something of... substance?

No.

Top Bottom