• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Live countdown to major Persona team announcement from Atlus [Summary in OP]

EMT0

Banned
No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

You're clearly not okay

SXzvpGA.gif

Dr. Buni

If this really ends up being Persona 5 I really hope it's not going to be a last gen game.
Yeah, I don't want to buy a new PS2 to play it :p Hopefully it will be a current gen title, released for the PS3 or maybe a next gen title, released for the Vita.

I'd be happy with P3 & P4 HD collection. I mean they are showing a lot of P3 and P4 images. Wouldn't surprise me.

As someone who has played P3 and P4 multiple times (there's certainly been enough time), that would be a huge dissapointment. I want a new entrance in the series at this point. It can be a sequel or whatever, but not just another rehash of the same game.

RPGCrazied

As someone who has played P3 and P4 multiple times (there's certainly been enough time), that would be a huge dissapointment. I want a new entrance in the series at this point. It can be a sequel or whatever, but not just another rehash of the same game.

True. But for people without a Vita, can experience the golden content. Not to mention the game being at a higher resolution. Not to mention them having trophies.

Darksol

Whether this be an offshoot of Persona 4, a new game entirely (Persona 5) or any other variation, I don't care. So long as it's available on at least one of these systems: PS3, Vita, PS4 I'll be happy.

The only Persona announcement that could make me cry would be an iOS game :p

RPGCrazied

Any other times, HD collections probably would be fine. But now is not that time, not anymore. We waited long enough for P5.

Aye. But isn't this event multiple game announcements? It could get announced along with P5. My dream wish, but got to keep hope alive.

Whether this be an offshoot of Persona 4, a new game entirely (Persona 5) or any other variation, I don't care. So long as it's available on at least one of these systems: PS3, Vita, PS4 I'll be happy.

The only Persona announcement that could make me cry would be an iOS game :p

Oh man Persona 5 iOS exclusive would be the greatest troll in the history of gaming

Omikaru

If this really ends up being Persona 5 I really hope it's not going to be a last gen game.

Best case scenario is it's going to be a cross-gen game, I think. I don't know why, but I don't think it's going to be just a PS4 game, so either PS3 only or cross-gen in my view.

Top Bottom