• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

London-Gaf meet up: Part IV, 1st December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten Bells is always a classic. I haven't been to Hoxton Square in a while but there used to be some trendy (to my uncool eyes), bars that way.

Plus who's the dude who has a Steve in his name? If you tell him there used to be a JKD/Bob Breen gym in Hoxton Square he might come along!
But don't mention that it moved a few years ago...

Caveat: I'm not sure if Ten Bells and Hoxton Square count as Shoreditch though.

Thanks for the suggestions. You going to be joining us then slider?

Hmm... We'll need a devious plan to get into these clubs.

My boobs tends to do the trick. Worked last time anyway.

Im not an alcohol drinker but this event intrigues me, is that non alcohol thing going to be an issue and also for people outside of london what sort of accomodation do yall usually get?

Would be great to see you there Mr Cola, I'll put you down as a maybe. Doesn't matter if you don't drink, as long as you can have fun!

gonna try and make this one pretty sure i have no plans around the start of December.

Excellent, I'll pop you on the list.

As of now I can't make this one. Sorry guys.

As of now? What's up? Be a shame if you can't make it.

Gonna try and make it to this one. I live in New Cross, so getting to anywhere in Central is easy peasy.

You're on the list, don't let us down!

The thought of me drunk in London terrifies me. That said I'll see how much money at the end of the month.

Don't worry, as mother of London Gaf it's my job to look after everyone. We haven't lost anyone on a meet up yet! I'll pop you down as a maybe then.

I'll come! I live in Clerkenwell, so it's only a ~20 minute walk up old street.

Good to hear! You're on the list.

You'll end up in a ditch and nobody will help you.

You coming to this one Meteorain?

Slot me in as a possible, since I have been so crap at sticking to plans this year. Should be ok though...

Ok you're down as a maybe

Hmmm, I should see if Bradders is up for this as well, but I don't see anything stopping me from going this time. Let's do this!

Set it up at Manchester next time!

slider

Thanks for the suggestions. You going to be joining us then slider?

Man, I want to but work is kind of crazy since I got back in June and it looks like it'll stay that way for... I dunno how long. I also suspect I'll be travelling in late November.

I'll keep an eye on the thread and hope to come along but wouldn't wanna say "yes" to blow it out at the last minute (for all the difference it'd make!).

Yami

Well, I'm moving to London later this month, so should be able to say hello. Xun will be pleased. Still need to sort out a flat though... (any help with that London-GAF?)

Like Stubo, I missed the last one too. Not wanting to miss out again!

Well, I'm moving to London later this month, so should be able to say hello. Xun will be pleased. Still need to sort out a flat though... (any help with that London-GAF?)

Put me as a maybe. Definitely up for it if I'm in town.

All added.

List is looking good now! Still need to sort out where we're going, if anyone has any suggestions or wants to second a place already suggested.

Hey, my OH is interested in joining - that OK with everyone?

Well we can't tell you who you can and can't bring, no one has brought partners to previous meets though, kinda negates the point of it being a Gaf meet up as opposed to a meet up of random people. But it's up to you.

Mikeside

Well we can't tell you who you can and can't bring, no one has brought partners to previous meets though, kinda negates the point of it being a Gaf meet up as opposed to a meet up of random people. But it's up to you.

Err. OK?
She lurks a lot, if that counts... I didn't think it would be a problem, to be honest but now I feel like I'm treading on toes?

Bazza

Looks like its going to be a good evening, sure i wont like the hangover the next day but its all part and parcel of having fun.

Mikeside

Mike's wishlist:

Hungry Eyes - Dirty Dancing
Here Comes Your Man - (500)DOS
In Your Eyes - High Fidelity
Power of Love - BttF

I doubt they'd do Pixies, but the others are obvious choices. I just hope I'm drunk enough before they play them.

eggybob

Unconfirmed Member
Mike's wishlist:

Hungry Eyes - Dirty Dancing
Here Comes Your Man - (500)DOS
In Your Eyes - High Fidelity
Power of Love - BttF

I doubt they'd do Pixies, but the others are obvious choices. I just hope I'm drunk enough before they play them.

They played all of these last time I was there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom