• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Sorian

Banned
Oh I'm supposed to give time to check in aren't I...

Ok I'll send them tonight (you win this round Sorian)

edgeworth-bow-and-stand_zps6bca2459.gif

Stealth hype for my Phoenix Wright game, coming to a Gafia community near you, Early 2016

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
So, this is going to be !!FUN!! for you all Urists. Splinter, I've looked at your game and to fit things into the time constraint of starting season 5 sign-ups at Feb 7th, you are going to need to run it at 2/1 day/night phase lengths. I know that's a toughie, but there's not much of a way around it.

Sorian

Banned
So, this is going to be !!FUN!! for you all Urists. Splinter, I've looked at your game and to fit things into the time constraint of starting season 5 sign-ups at Feb 7th, you are going to need to run it at 2/1 day/night phase lengths. I know that's a toughie, but there's not much of a way around it.

How many times can we vote no lynch?

roytheone

Damn, now I really, REALLY hope I am not scum in this game. Judging from the size of the game, the scum team will probably also be decently sized and having only one day of Night would really suck in that case, especially if the timezones of scum end up being wildly different.

I would say nins idea of scum being able to input commands in the name of other scum should definitely be in effect here to lessen the problem a bit.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, now I really, REALLY hope I am not scum in this game. Judging from the size of the game, the scum team will probably also be decently sized and having only one day of Night would really suck in that case, especially if the timezones of scum end up being wildly different.

I would say nins idea of scum being able to input commands in the name of other scum should definitely be in effect here to lessen the problem a bit.

I think it will have to happen that way, yes. The alternative is we delay the start of S5, but I am reluctant to do that given I am expecting ~90 players for S5, possibly more, and there are only ~30 people in Splinter's game. It's not very fair to do. You could get 2/2 going if you cut the number of players down to 26, but I don't know if Splinter is willing to do that on short notice. His choice, I guess.

roytheone

I think it will have to happen that way, yes. The alternative is we delay the start of S5, but I am reluctant to do that given I am expecting ~90 players for S5, possibly more, and there are only ~30 people in Splinter's game. It's not very fair to do. You could get 2/2 going if you cut the number of players down to 26, but I don't know if Splinter is willing to do that on short notice. His choice, I guess.

Yeah, delaying the season is unfair. I am still afraid a 30 sized game that apparently has some crazy shit in it with those phase lengths will end up a bit of a mess, but we will see. Everyone probably should take it into account though, for example with posting frequency. If you have a PR and only 24 hours to pick a target and the thread is 50 pages, that will literally become impossible.

Top Bottom