• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

roytheone

ANNOUNCEMENT

WE HAVE OUR FIRST APPROVED AND ELIGIBLE SEASON 5 GAME!

(drum roll please)

The game is... BURBETING'S THE LOVING LOVERS LOVE BOAT! A big congratulations to Burb for passing the review with flying colours. If you want to play his game, just vote for it when sign-ups open.

More games will be announced shortly as we work through fine-tuning - I'm aware of some that are *almost* ready to go and will be announced shortly.

In the meanwhile...

#LoveHype

Whooo! I can't wait to see everyone NOT vote for this game again like last season! Good times.

I honestly feel that way about almost all of the games submitted for this season.

Hmmmmmmm

Sorian

Banned
Was it the game, or was that because of the pictures you posted to illustrate how happy you were with some of the roles.

I was asked to remove all of the phoenix wright rule 34/hentai pictures that I was going to send with each role PM. Something about keeping things safe for work, idk.

roytheone

I was asked to remove all of the phoenix wright rule 34/hentai pictures that I was going to send with each role PM. Something about keeping things safe for work, idk.

You just lost my vote for your game. I can't vote for the game if it will not have rule 34/hentai pictures of this dude:

latest

Sorian

Banned
You just lost my vote for your game. I can't vote for the game if it will not have rule 34/hentai pictures of this dude:

latest

My fiancée has been using her wisdom teeth recovery time to finally play the PW trilogy (fucking heathen had never played them before) and she was having an issue with everything about this character lol

roytheone

My fiancée has been using her wisdom teeth recovery time to finally play the PW trilogy (fucking heathen had never played them before) and she was having an issue with everything about this character lol

Yeah, everyone that is only now playing the PW games for the first time is defiantly scum! Terrible people! Stay away from them! I am defiantly not one of those people! No, don't look at me like that!

Sorian

Banned
Yeah, everyone that is only now playing the PW games for the first time is defiantly scum! Terrible people! Stay away from them! I am defiantly not one of those people! No, don't look at me like that!

Heathen

I'm going to be real and I'll post this disclaimer more as time gets closer, my game has some spoilers. Like the mafia are definitely made up of bad people and knowing that those people are bad would definitely be considered a spoiler.

roytheone

Heathen

I'm going to be real and I'll post this disclaimer more as time gets closer, my game has some spoilers. Like the mafia are definitely made up of bad people and knowing that those people are bad would definitely be considered a spoiler.

Maybe I will have finished the game by then. That is, if I manage to not keep going to the wrong place in the movie studio because holy shit moving between locations there makes no sense.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Okay, sorian and yeeny are both on the edge of being ready to go. The real question is who will make it first...

Sorian

Banned
So....
Not DD?

No, as of now (I need to make a slight adjustment and I'm not sure what character would make sense for this role), no one who was introduced in DD is in my game. I was originally going to use only characters from the original trilogy but I opened it to Apollo and crew as well when I was thinking of what characters I liked.

Edit: Also no one particular from the edgeworth spin off games or the new feudal ace attorney game.

Spoilers for Dual Destinies:
I really wanted
Brace to be in and have a role that would change halfway through the game, like his inner female breaking out

Sorian

Banned
Spoilers for Dual Destinies:
I really wanted
Brace to be in and have a role that would change halfway through the game, like his inner female breaking out

Heh, that would have been funny. I wrote the game roles and mechanics first and then layered characters that made sense over those roles. Like I said, I was trying to stay within the original trilogy originally but then I branched out since I enjoy some Apollo characters as well.

*Splinter

Heh, that would have been funny. I wrote the game roles and mechanics first and then layered characters that made sense over those roles. Like I said, I was trying to stay within the original trilogy originally but then I branched out since I enjoy some Apollo characters as well.
What? But that's how we're supposed to make games, not how we actually do make them!

Back to the drawing board pls. MC gets infinite overrides (I haven't played PW so this is a guess).

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
So would it be too late to re-submit my game?

No. Deadline is Sunday. You need a google doc with all the roles set out; we're not going to take just an empty theme application. Just PM Retro asking for a board (do you already have a board? Go post your google doc).

RetroMG

No. Deadline is Sunday. You need a google doc with all the roles set out; we're not going to take just an empty theme application. Just PM Retro asking for a board (do you already have a board? Go post your google doc).

Terra's game is Danny Phantom, no? He has a board.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion

Cool, I was actually just finishing typing up my Role PMs, who should I PM when that's done?

FluxWaveZ

No, as of now (I need to make a slight adjustment and I'm not sure what character would make sense for this role), no one who was introduced in DD is in my game. I was originally going to use only characters from the original trilogy but I opened it to Apollo and crew as well when I was thinking of what characters I liked.

Edit: Also no one particular from the edgeworth spin off games or the new feudal ace attorney game.

CvMXKr7.gif

Athena's probably the one character I would want from AA5. I also like the idea of 3 different Phoenix Wrights representing the first trilogy, AA4, and AA5, heh.

Ty4on

Athena's probably the one character I would want from AA5. I also like the idea of 3 different Phoenix Wrights representing the first trilogy, AA4, and AA5, heh.
Are they that different or do you just want five overriders? :p

AJ Phoenix I can maybe understand.

FluxWaveZ

Are they that different or do you just want five overriders? :p

AJ Phoenix I can maybe understand.

Oh, they're totally different! Though, admittedly I'm not sure how that'd be represented in a Mafia game.

I meant a total of 3, though (and not 1 for each game in the first trilogy). AA1-3 is less experienced and relies more on bluffing and blind luck. AA4 is a chessmaster who knows everything. AA5 is a revered mentor.

Ty4on

Oh, they're totally different! Though, admittedly I'm not sure how that'd be represented in a Mafia game.

I meant a total of 3, though (and not 1 for each game in the first trilogy). AA1-3 is less experienced and relies more on bluffing and blind luck. AA4 is a chessmaster who knows everything. AA5 is a revered mentor.

Ah, I was wondering how Phoenix in AA1, AA2 and AA3 differed :p
Night 1, not day 1

Top Bottom