• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Sorian

Banned
I'm just gonna wait to be lynched day 1, making myself look SUPER SCUMMY, then override one of my lynch leaders that annoyed me

I almost did it to Darryl in the middle of our tiff. I wanted to but I also realized that was completely irresponsible.

I'm surprised that I'm responsible.

*Splinter

Oh, err

Sorry if this is a surprise to everyone, thought I mentioned it:
I am indeed using 48 hour days, 24 hour nights.

In addition:
Scum will be allowed to submit actions for each other
If you know you will be unavailable for the entire night phase, I will accept your night action early (please don't abuse this)
Night actions not submitted will be RNG'd

Oh, err

Sorry if this is a surprise to everyone, thought I mentioned it:
I am indeed using 48 hour days, 24 hour nights.

In addition:
Scum will be allowed to submit actions for each other
If you know you will be unavailable for the entire night phase, I will accept your night action early (please don't abuse this)
Night actions not submitted will be RNG'd

so scum shouldn't assign their kill whatsoever

YOLO

*Splinter

So, this is going to be !!FUN!! for you all Urists. Splinter, I've looked at your game and to fit things into the time constraint of starting season 5 sign-ups at Feb 7th, you are going to need to run it at 2/1 day/night phase lengths. I know that's a toughie, but there's not much of a way around it.
Btw sign ups start earlier right? You mean S5 games start Feb 7th?

Because my game can overlap with sign ups surely

*Splinter

Yes, he meant what you said. He posted his timeline already and I would love to go and quote it but laziness.
Right that's what I thought, I would have gone and checked but, well, yes

btw role PMs are ready to go, but I wanted to include a link to the game thread, and Retro hasn't given me access yet :(

Retroooooooo

*Splinter

#rostermania

1. Karu
  2. Ty4on
  3. Cabot
  4. Sorian
  5. Hyperactivity
  6. CrimsonFist
  7. ScraftyDevil
  8. Swamped
  9. squidyj
  10. Xamtheking
  11. roytheone
  12. Kawl_USC
  13. Trigger
  14. Sawneeks
  15. Coppanuva
  16. CornBro
  17. Blargonaut
  18. Lord of Castamere
  19. MYSTERY GAFIA STAR
  20. CzarTim
  21. Palmer_v1
  22. Lone Prodigy
  23. Kalor
  24. Terrabyte20xx
  25. ultron87
  26. LaunchpadMcQ
  27. zippedpinhead
  28. Dusk Soldier
  29. Pop-O-Matic
  30. Mazre
  31. [r]NeverForever
  32. [r]kingkitty

To reiterate, everyone in this list should be signed up to Outer Gafia.
Role PMs are out! Please check your Outer Gafia messages.

We start tomorrow!
red_1452290400.png

Gorlak

Banned
Hey, since I can't post in the game thread...

Splinter you should add a sample ordinary role pm, before any of the smart-asses clear their name beforehand. (I truly believe Kawl is one of the few good guys in here :p and hopefully he didn't reveal anything by mistake?)

*also spec thread access please

and scrafty should be temporarily de-administerized, strip her of all the privileges, just to be safe :p

but that's just me nagging from the sidelines as always. I'll be watching and gladly laugh at your shenanigans. Have fun in this balanced hell of a game :)

Palmer_v1

Hey, since I can't post in the game thread...

Splinter you should add a sample ordinary role pm, before any of the smart-asses clear their name beforehand. (I truly believe Kawl is one of the few good guys in here :p and hopefully he didn't reveal anything by mistake?)

*also spec thread access please

and scrafty should be temporarily de-administerized, strip her of all the privileges, just to be safe :p

but that's just me nagging from the sidelines as always. I'll be watching and gladly laugh at your shenanigans. Have fun in this balanced hell of a game :)

Yes, sample role PM is super important.

RetroMG

If I didn't trust Scrafty, I wouldn't have made her an Admin in the first place. If Splinter or a large group of players feel that it's an issue, I will do it, but as for myself, I trust Scrafty to be fair.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
ANNOUNCEMENT

WE HAVE OUR FIRST APPROVED AND ELIGIBLE SEASON 5 GAME!

(drum roll please)

The game is... BURBETING'S THE LOVING LOVERS LOVE BOAT! A big congratulations to Burb for passing the review with flying colours. If you want to play his game, just vote for it when sign-ups open.

More games will be announced shortly as we work through fine-tuning - I'm aware of some that are *almost* ready to go and will be announced shortly.

In the meanwhile...

#LoveHype

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
On a different note, sorian can you make the google doc for your game editable so I can make some notes for it?

*Splinter

Send us all random-ass PMs
What, again?
ANNOUNCEMENT

WE HAVE OUR FIRST APPROVED AND ELIGIBLE SEASON 5 GAME!

(drum roll please)

The game is... BURBETING'S THE LOVING LOVERS LOVE BOAT! A big congratulations to Burb for passing the review with flying colours. If you want to play his game, just vote for it when sign-ups open.

More games will be announced shortly as we work through fine-tuning - I'm aware of some that are *almost* ready to go and will be announced shortly.

In the meanwhile...

#LoveHype
Awesome, was hoping for this one

Burbeting

Banned
On a different note, sorian can you make the google doc for your game editable so I can make some notes for it?

I'll do it later today! And thanks ^^.

Now I just need to prod Blarg a bit about that logo.

//Somehow I missed the 'Sorian' there... Never mind me then!

Palmer_v1

While I think everyone will enjoy Love Boat, it seems particularly friendly to newbies thanks to the Lovers mechanic. It could be a great game to learn from since you'll always have your partner to bounce ideas and theories off of.

I really wish I hadn't looked at it so I could play in it.

Sorian

Banned
I'll do it later today! And thanks ^^.

Now I just need to prod Blarg a bit about that logo.

//Somehow I missed the 'Sorian' there... Never mind me then!

God Burb, not everything is about you! :p

I think it is open now? Make sure to talk dirty to me in any notes you make :D

RetroMG

ANNOUNCEMENT

Outer Gafia can now be reached at OuterGafia.com! gafia.boards.net (and all of the links that have been previously sent out) will still work, but this will make it a little easier to get to the board.

(I'm also hoping this will help those who have issues with their work firewalls. Don't know if it will, though.)

Palmer_v1

ANNOUNCEMENT

Outer Gafia can now be reached at OuterGafia.com! gafia.boards.net (and all of the links that have been previously sent out) will still work, but this will make it a little easier to get to the board.

(I'm also hoping this will help those who have issues with their work firewalls. Don't know if it will, though.)

Outergafia.com is worse for my work filters. bluecoat just flat out blocks me there.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Can confirm sexytalk with sorian is progressing well.

Top Bottom