• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
It's ok, he's left me cold and alone too ynnny ;_;

I did yours literally just now. I've made two slight rewordings to win conditions and added a very small note to one role; I don't think you'll object to any of them because it is all very minor, otherwise your game is now approved (by me, at least).

ynny, I've made two comments on yours just now which are quite minor but still thinking about the slightly bigger quandry. I think I have the seeds of an idea but it still needs work.

Sorian

Banned
I did yours literally just now. I've made two slight rewordings to win conditions and added a very small note to one role; I don't think you'll object to any of them because it is all very minor, otherwise your game is now approved (by me, at least).

ynny, I've made two comments on yours just now which are quite minor but still thinking about the slightly bigger quandry. I think I have the seeds of an idea but it still needs work.

I'll adjust the win conditions on my next edit and your note for that role was already the plan :D

We're set then.

thanks crab :D

i replied a bit, pls check when you can

grats soyuri! seems like your Phoenix Wright has passed the Crab's standard!!! :D

Zatoth

My vacation is over. :/

So I'll have more time for Mafia. Yeah! (I guess?)

I haven't been following the threads? Where do I start? I think at least one of the bigger game is already confirmed, right?

Is there a new thread to sign up?

Sorian

Banned

I haven't been following the threads? Where do I start? I think at least one of the bigger game is already confirmed, right?

Welcome back!

Nah, new sign up thread will be coming up in...uh....a week and half or so? I think Crab said 1/25.

Glad to have you back! Saw you enjoyed your trip to Japan at the other thread :)

I think two of S5 games have passed crab's reviews, burb's love boat and sorian's Phoenix Wright :D

Zatoth

Oh, you're from Australia?

You're welcome

You're a funny guy Irishman, I like you. That's why I'm going to lynch you last.

commando-kill-you-last.JPG

Coppanuva

You should go spectate Volcano Island on OG. I think that's the only game going on right now (or is Avalon still running?). Signups sometime soon or something. But welcome back!

Sorian

Banned
You should go spectate Volcano Island on OG. I think that's the only game going on right now (or is Avalon still running?). Signups sometime soon or something. But welcome back!

Poor Avalon D: I've been enjoying it, personally, but yes, it is still running.

Sorian

Banned
I'm also a bit behind the times, is game selection being done here eventually or over at outer gafia?

It'll be done here again. I'm sure someone will take on
and hopefully share again
the monstrous task of PMing everyone again to let them know a new season is starting if they don't check in during the first few days. Be on the lookout for season 5 sigh up thread, coming to an OT forum near you 1/25/2016.

Palmer_v1

the monstrous task of PMing everyone again to let them know a new season is starting if they don't check in during the first few days. Be on the lookout for season 5 sigh up thread, coming to an OT forum near you 1/25/2016.

Not it.

Sawneeks

Banned
Yeeny are you retiring from OG too?! Or just playing?

Swamped and Sawneeks you better come back too after your breaks

I plan on it! I'm actually really sad I will be missing out on the games this coming Season, I'm really looking forward to a few of them. :(

Hey guys, any of you heard of this game called "Undertale"?

I just started playing it, I think it might be okay.

I've dabbled in it, it's alright.

It wasn't my #2 for GOTY or anything, that would be silly.

I'm not crazy enough to take over that task but I'm more than willing to help out whoever decides to go down that dark path.

Kawl_USC

It's such a shame that sweet logo will go waste after not attracting public interest...

I kid, I know I'm psyched for this theme at the very least.

Swamped

Banned
Ughhhh that logo is so cool, now I feel sad I can't participate in the upcoming games lol. Will spectate
and ship
like crazy.

Top Bottom