• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

just an idea here

Now that FF is over, is scrafty is ok with it, could everyone get access to planning board? So that potential game-runners can take ideas from past ones, learn the process of designing a game and balancing it, etc. etc.

Sorian

Banned
just an idea here

Now that FF is over, is scrafty is ok with it, could everyone get access to planning board? So that potential game-runners can take ideas from past ones, learn the process of designing a game and balancing it, etc. etc.

I will say this, Crab was the primary force behind any edits that were made to my game and we talked using two squares in my google doc and just erasing the last thing we wrote and putting in our new response. So long story short, most of the dialogue about my game is now lost forever :p

I will say this, Crab was the primary force behind any edits that were made to my game and we talked using two squares in my google doc and just erasing the last thing we wrote and putting in our new response. So long story short, most of the dialogue about my game is now lost forever :p

Ok, but still

could help

Kalor

I think Google Docs saves all past revisions so it might still be there somewhere.

Sorian

Banned
I think Google Docs saves all past revisions so it might still be there somewhere.

Heh, yeah some of it is still available, just went to go look. The main conversation is in there but some back and forth seems to be gone since the those fields were getting edited in quick succession.

--------

I know the point here is that Scrafty could share how set-up for FF went, that's her prerogative, I was just giving a view of what happened with me.

RetroMG

If Scrafty wants to share it, I can open it up. (She had previously given the OK to delete it as we were cleaning out the boards, but that hasn't happened yet.)

If Scrafty wants to share it, I can open it up. (She had previously given the OK to delete it as we were cleaning out the boards, but that hasn't happened yet.)

You can open it up if people want it. I can't imagine it'll help all that much since a lot of the tweaking occurred in chats and the like but who knows.

RetroMG

Hmm, I made a joke in the OG shout box because I thought they were just in transit. I'm, personally, not seeing any of the FF threads anymore.

Hahaha, fixed. Thanks for calling that out. I was cleaning out the Final Fantasy groups and didn't realize that I had those connected to the FF subgroup.

Palmer_v1

Isn't that the name of the HP board already?

BOEM! ZING! HOT DISS!

Here's a shot of Salva and Nin planning the game:

imrs.php

Top Bottom