• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Major developments and milestones since Final Fantasy Versus XIII was announced

sonny4p

I started college in 2004. Now my hair line has receded so much I can t comb right it. I got married. My wife recently pointed out that my "happy trail" is full of whites. I have arthritis in my knee and hand.....the wait continues....

Minamu

A few years into the long wait, back in 2010 I started a Bachelor's Degree. I now have a Master's in the same field and a half completed additional Bachelor's in a separate field, and a job. Seems like I've developed more as a person in this time than the game has.

Tizoc

Here is a new one for you
Owlboy is actually releasing soon on pc
Heck it may release before ff15 @_@

Buzza

All these Marvel films have been released:

X-Men: The Last Stand
Ghost Rider
Spider-Man 3
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Punisher: War Zone
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Iron Man 2
Thor
X-Men: First Class
Captain America: The First Avenger
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
The Avengers
The Amazing Spider-Man
Iron Man 3
The Wolverine
Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
X-Men: Days of Future Past
Guardians of the Galaxy
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Ant-Man
Fantastic Four
Deadpool
Captain America: Civil War
X-Men: Apocalypse

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
The Lake Erie Monsters brings Cleveland its first Calder Cup since 1964.

The Cleveland Cavaliers brings Cleveland its first major league title since 1964.

LordofPwn

from freshman in high school to owning a condo and some of my friends from high school are now teaching high schoolers. crazy.

redfox088

Banned
Since FF Versus XIII was announced, Gears of War had not even been released yet.

Today, the AAA landscape has fundamentally changed and been influenced by Gears, and the game itself has had three sequels.

Final Fantasy XV has not been released yet.
You meant FOUR sequeals if you include judgment unless you are excluding 4 because it isn't technically released.

redfox088

Banned
Imagine how bad it must be for the few men and woman who have only worked on this game their entire career...I'm sure many were juggling resposibilities or worked on other projects, but I'm just as sure a concept artist or writer (or 3) were hired just for for this game and have worked on nothing else his/her whole career....ouch.

Rymuth

In 2006, Donald Trump was the host of a reality show

in 2016, Donald Trump is the Republican Party nominee for the most powerful job in the world.

Saven

Banned
I was a freshman in high school when this game was announced. I remember watching the initial trailer in a computer lab class.

Now I am two years removed from graduating from college.

ckfy63a

Never necro'ed a thread before, but this thread just gives me the chills every time...this game is *finally* out! I can't believe we went from this to this within this game's pre-release period.

duckroll

In 2006, Donald Trump was the host of a reality show

in 2016, Donald Trump is the Republican Party nominee for the most powerful job in the world.

Since this post was made, Trump has in fact won the election, and that took place before FFXV was released because of a last minute delay.

Top Bottom