• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster |DT2| oh dear...

Status
Not open for further replies.
DFNIiOSUwAA4Qf8

Dirtbag

Reveals from 4 characters from the last game... Why not give us Jedah at Evo and Gamora at this one amongst the other characters. These clowns.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Reveals from 4 characters from the last game... Why not give us Jedah at Evo and Gamora at this one amongst the other characters. These clowns.

They probably save a newcomer reveal for tomorrow I guess. Unless we wouldn't get any new reveals for characters-wise tomorrow.

mas8705

So things continue to line up with the leak. After all, it did say that Haggar and Nemesis was also in the game too. It is just nice that we got Frank confirmed since apparently his inclusion was just up in the air.

Also did they show what the mind stone can do?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Sounds like that's all for reveals, though.

I suppose tomorrow they'll focus on the story and repeat a lot of the same shit they do in every other interview, ugh

No details on the mind stone?

mas8705

I wonder why they're going back to gems after the SFxTK backlash.

Stones. They are called Stones here, and if you have seen the gameplay, you know that the stones do operate greatly different from the gems in SFxTK.

Unless if you just wanted to trigger people and see how many people on the Gaf will try and correct you...

Dirtbag

I simply cant get hyped for this game. I've never been saltier over a series I have loved (for 2 decades no less). Screw capcom

Jawmuncher

Offscreen footage of trailer

Lol wtf at Spidey's new level 3, why are green goblin bombs in i-

JAW
JAW GODDAMNIT
JAW BACK OFF

Looool

Sounds like that's all for reveals, though.

I suppose tomorrow they'll focus on the story and repeat a lot of the same shit they do in every other interview, ugh

No details on the mind stone?

Hopefully they at least add a new DLC reveal to the trailer release. Guess everyone else at gamescom?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
would be awesome if that Spidey lvl 3 was a tease for a Green Goblin reveal...

...but it wont be :(

Odinson

Looks a little better, but will wait for the trailer tomorrow. Hopefully we get some good footage off the show floor with the new characters. Love spidey's lvl 3!!!!

mas8705

Off screen trailer

https://twitter.com/wario64/status/888134516979650560

Looks like green goblin bombs in Spider-Man's new level 3?

Behold! The closest we will see Green Goblin in Marvel vs Capcom!

Honestly, I wondering why that would be Spidey's Level 3 unless if this is the easy way to debunk that Green Goblin wouldn't be playable (something to which I don't think I have seen much requests to see the more I think about it). Wonder if Goblin would even be in the story mode, but just not fightable?

And what if he is actually playable as a DLC? Is that to say that it would be like with Frieza where after he threw out his attack, it came back and bite him in the ass?

So many fun questions about of a simple move.

---

As for the Tripod, I love it. It seems like Frank's more easier way to level up and get to the more powerful attacks. Still, it doesn't seem like it replaces his regular camera since he is still carrying it with him still. Also don't know what the chances would have been to see some DR4 reference in his move set since it does seem like we still have DR2:OTR Frank..

Kouichi

Is that Robbie Daymond voicing Spider-man? He voices him in the new upcoming cartoon and I do kinda hear Prompto.

Edit: beaten!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom