• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvelous Game Showcase 2024 | Story of Seasons, Rune Factory, Daemon X Machina, & more

CamHostage

I guess this got lost in all the hubbub leading up to the Sony and Silent Hill shows? Marvelous had its summer show, and there's a few things worth checking up on.

• Farmagia (formerly Project Magia) | Animated Intro & Character Bios (no gameplay) | 2024 | no platforms listed
  • Story of Seasons project | In-Game Sampler | TBA | no platforms listed
  • Bikkuriman Wonder Collection | Gameplay | out already in Japan as of April 2024 | Mobile
  • Japanese Arcade Machines (only in Japan)
    • Pokemon Frienda | Play Demo for 100¥ | out in Japan July 2024, never elsewhere | Arcade
    • Try Catch | Learn to Play to Win a SoS Fluffy Cow Plush | Out in Japan Nov 2024, never elsewhere | Arcade
  • Marvelous Indie Titles (Japan-region announcements, some have different US/EU publishers)
    • Bo: Path of the Teal Louts (by Squid Shock Studios) | Gameplay Sampler | July 18, 2024
    • Death the Guitar (by Toroya My Battery is Fried) | Gameplay Sampler | 2025
    • Moonlight Peaks (by Little Chicken Game Company) | Gameplay Sampler | 2026
  • Rune Factory: Project Dragon | In-Game Sampler
  • Daemon X Machina: Titanic Scion | Teaser (no gameplay)

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
MV5BMTgwNDZhMDItMDExOC00MzRkLWI2OGMtYTU5ZjdmM2NlYTQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA0MTM5NjI2._V1_.jpg

Come on Marvelous, free Muramasa.

Astral Dog

the new Rune Factory actually looks...good?

I like the series but RF5 was such a dissapointment with how unpolished it turned out, i hope they give it the time and attention this series deserves it shouldn't be much of a problem when the last game sold well

KàIRóS

FARMagia is the most Marvelous title I have ever heard, lmao.

I really liked the gameplay in first Deamon X Machina it just needed to flesh out the story and characters more so hopefully the sequel will be better in that aspect.

Also I'm pretty sure these guys just shadow dropped the first ever gameplay footage of the Nintendo Switch 2 with that Rune Factory trailer.

Top Bottom