• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mayweather vs McGregor World Press Tour: July 11-14, 4 Cities, Open to the Public

f0nz0

Tmt Song is wack.. Connor coming out to biggie in NYC.. know your crowd money may..

Godamnit Mayweather gonna win again.

Ketch

So I'm watchin this at b-dubs and have no idea about anything mma or what.

Is the fight today?

What the fuck is happening on the screen here?

Mrbob

This is so scripted.

Absolutely. And Floyd is going to take the fall so they have a second fight and make another 500 million each.

At the very least we get to see the best part of the match up free. The event won't match the promos.

Edit: Pay your Taxes chant? LOL.

pay your taxes chant is getting hot

also I agree ive always thought floyd was going to take the fall so he can get the rematch money, floyd has been talking like he's going to take the L and for no one to be surprised if he loses.

Yaari

So I'm watchin I his at b-dubs and have no idea about anything mma or what.

Is the fight today?

What the fuck is happening on the screen here?

This is just the tour to promote the fight, this is the third time they do this. And we keep watching. Lol

Mrbob

I think Deadspin did an article about not wanting to see Dana White's sweaty forehead jumping between those stare downs.

jett

D-Member
Tmt Song is wack.. Connor coming out to biggie in NYC.. know your crowd money may..

Godamnit Mayweather gonna win again.

moneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyteam

moneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyteam

Deep lyrics

Farsi

Watching all this go down, I just can't help but think that if Conor wins and Canelo wins, there's no way that fight doesn't happen.

Chumley

Banned
Boxing can give him those paydays, but will the UFC give him that though?

Ari Emmanuel COULD technically afford it and figure out a way to make that happen, but who knows if he would. Conor winning is uncharted territory nobody has really thought about. How many more viewers from boxing the UFC would get, etc, things like that that could potentially justify paying Conor as much as boxing would pay him.

Top Bottom