• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoFoX

k7iFlOj.gif

dMUjDuL.gif

Tried to find it but seems like I left my glasses at work.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=65254e4c501edaef&id=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&ithint=folder,xlsx&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8

paolo11

So I just started playing Ground Zeroes last few weeks after getting my MGS 4 Platinum. After watching the ending....

I REALLY WANT MGS V TPP NOW!!!!

I love Metal Gear. I will be on a quest to collect MGS products from now on.

I should start collecting the Play Arts figures but hot damn Solid Snake costs more than $300.

Jingo

How do you guys gonna aproach the missions, daylight or night time? Gotta say that night mission in ground zeroes its awesome, theres something about breaking in at night that makes you look real powerfull :D

Rean

How do you guys gonna aproach the missions, daylight or night time? Gotta say that night mission in ground zeroes its awesome, theres something about breaking in at night that makes you look real powerfull :D
I'll survey the area and enemy locations during the day, then I'll infiltrate at night. I might try to do a full stealth run and CQC only too.

Night time looked pretty awesome so i am looking forward to night time!

COKE

Neo Member
I'll survey the area and enemy locations during the day, then I'll infiltrate at night. I might try to do a full stealth run and CQC only too.

But the daylight enemy locations... Will change at night with new soldiers changing shifts? Or will they be the same soldiers (in less number because being night-time) just in different possitions?

Vally

I don't intend to use the phantom cigar very often, so whatever time the mission starts that's when I'll break in

I hope the day-night cycle is as long as possible, Kojima said 6 hours if I remember correctly

so we all agree that

raiden.png

this man was the greatest soldier in the mgs universe in pure combat skills surpassing Solid and Big Boss

even pre-cyborg?
Raiden is certainly the most underrated MGS character in terms of his abilities as a soldier, yes. Can you explain why you think he's the greatest though?

Raiden is certainly the most underrated MGS character in terms of his abilities as a soldier, yes. Can you explain why you think he's the greatest though?

he has all the combat abilities of snake that made him equal to him, plus he is a master swordsman..

Solid and BB did not have sword combat skills

Skullface

This is pretty cool! say hello to my new cellphone wallpaper.
5u6X4Xk.jpg

I have a tee shirt with this picture on it. I'm glad you like it too. For some reason, a few people from OuterGAF thought it was pretty tacky. Or maybe it was just the prospect of wearing it on a shirt lol.

Skullface

it would be great on a black T without the white border

Can't argue with it there. My favorite part of wearing this shirt is the occasional person asking me about Phantom Pain. Usually it's a retro games enthusiast thinking it's an arcade game that flew under their radar lol

Rean

But the daylight enemy locations... Will change at night with new soldiers changing shifts? Or will they be the same soldiers (in less number because being night-time) just in different possitions?
Not sure. There has to be some soilders that stay there all day. If not I can still check out the area before I got in.

guys i just had a werid thought

how would you guys react if someday in the future Kevin Feige makes this announcement

"Solid Snake is joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe"...

how would you react

Almost 100% MGSV:GZ on PC, for some reason it feels harder than on PS4.

how would you guys react if someday in the future Kevin Feige makes this announcement

how would you react

I don't know what you are smoking but please pass it over brother brother.

I need to feel whatever you are on.

how would you react
Dude, that would be so awesome. I don't think I'm going to get any sleep tonight. This idea just made me too excited.

Vally

question

did Kojima direct MGS 3 from the beginning...or did he take it over from his team...

i just wanted to know if it was his idea to do a BB prequel?

It was his idea, he wanted to get that 007 secret agent feel so he took the story back to the 60s and the Cold War era

So I just started playing Ground Zeroes last few weeks after getting my MGS 4 Platinum. After watching the ending....

I REALLY WANT MGS V TPP NOW!!!!

I love Metal Gear. I will be on a quest to collect MGS products from now on.

I should start collecting the Play Arts figures but hot damn Solid Snake costs more than $300.
That Snake figure used to cost like $70. I can't believe I never bought it back then. It's amazing...
I'm considering buying that $300 hot toys raiden tho...
I'd recommend the Venom Snake play arts tho. It's really good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom