• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys...

ilNddQmxmY1SE.png

dXdLWWx.jpg

Yeah, BROTHER!! We've been over this-- Team Choppers Don't Collide!

The OP.

wat

Wat?! ;_;

so now we call LD..OP?

Big OP. I'm OP. He had to kill me to get the title.

Big OP shit got real.

Murked dat pussy

Dawg

u wot m8

u guys talking about that photo in the chopper like it's your discovery??!!

BRUH I FOUND THAT SHIT LAST NIGHT, TELL EM SN4KU

Dawg

And yeah, Evolve was pretty bad :lol

That one fucker played Evolve all week and used the OP wraith though! Grrr.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
u wot m8

u guys talking about that photo in the chopper like it's your discovery??!!

BRUH I FOUND THAT SHIT LAST NIGHT, TELL EM SN4KU

Get out, you said this pic is from the nuclear trailer.
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Holy shit that first post o_O

LD outdid himself. One of the greatest. A true legend.

Thanks again LD.

Thank you so much, brothers! I appreciate the kind words!!!!!!

Love, would you update the Cipher Cats logo in Cipher Cats vs Diamond Dawgs, if brau turns the other cat also into a Gray Fox Kitten? That way it's more Metal Gear related.

Hell yes!!!! Just send it to me when ready!

That scene with Big Boss all bloodied face is too epic to cut out the game!

Hell yeah! It's a facial capture GOLDMINE, as far as I'm concerned. There's no way it's been cut from MGSV.

the chopper having the same number makes sense if the scene was cut though. the number being the same doesn't strengthen the argument that they don't crash

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
well whatever you guys wouldn't have known that if it wasn't for me pointing that out! :smugface:

Son, I said it one post after you BUT WITH THE CORRECT TRAILER AND PIC.
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Dawg

Son, I said it one post after you BUT WITH THE CORRECT TRAILER AND PIC.
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Yes you corrected me (after you did an edit, you dirty snake -> Last edited by Sn4ke_911; Today at 09:22 AM.
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif
) but you would have never given the photo a second thought without Diamong Dawguuuuuuuuu!

I was half intoxicated and full zombie modus brah, it's a wonder I even thought about the photo = trailer scene!

MajorTom

AJcPtaa.jpg

So when do you guys think this is?
Clearly it is after the end of ground zeroes but it must also be before snakes coma. Personally I think that more happens between the end of ground zeroes and the hospital in TPP. Curious to know what you guys think.

Dawg whats taking you so long to finish the review
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Dawg finished the game before he put it in the PS4. He's just teasing now.
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

AJcPtaa

Clearly it is after the end of ground zeroes but it must also be before snakes coma. Personally I think that more happens between the end of ground zeroes and the hospital in TPP. Curious to know what you guys think.

It will be in TPP. The choppers
don't crash
. That scene is shown every time they talk about facial capture. That shit will be in the game, no question!

Dawg

I want a cute avatar like Cipher Cat too ;_;

Can't you do something with my old Koromaru, brau? Change him into Big Bossu?! You're a legend ;_;

koromaru3i5ue4.png

JayEH

We discussed this before. It means nothing. That scene was cut out. The chopper went down.

AJcPtaa.jpg

Opening scene of TPP.

image.php

And so have I.

:lol :lol :lol

This. There is no way it was simply cut. They have probably been done with Ground Zeroes forever and a day. TPP is so massive, I doubt that they would cut something so early on, especially when they keep showing it over and over again. People always bring up things that were seen in trailers and not in the later builds, but those things didn't rear their ugly heads over and over again. (Well, MGS2, obviously is the exception.)

Opening scene of TPP.

And this.

JayEH

:lol :lol :lol

This. There is no way it was simply cut. They have probably been done with Ground Zeroes forever and a day. TPP is so massive, I doubt that they would cut something so early on, especially when they keep showing it over and over again. People always bring up things that were seen in trailers and not in the later builds, but those things didn't rear their ugly heads over and over again. (Well, MGS2, obviously is the exception.)

And this.

Yep. They have shown that scene in at least two trailers now. It also makes sense for the chopper not to crash since they need transport to Crypus for the hospital scene and Morpho is still alive according to gameplay demos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom