• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
zpanlieg.png

Thank you in advance!

Without utility bag and scarf of course.

Also, please make the head/chin round again, like you did in this version. Actually it may look exactly like this but in the sitting position of the cat above.

g2hqyl2t.png

Pinewood

impossible, opening scene is in the hospital.

edit: david let it burn.

No this is the opening scene, ending with hospital.

Cue James Bond intro.

Snake wakes up. 9 years.

Hospital is attacked.

Escape with Ocelot.

Physiotheraphy(nanomachines or drugs) + mechanical arm.

Kaz hears about Snake, but doesnt see him as hes in Afganistan.

Kaz is attacked.

Bossu saves Kaz.

The real MGS 5 starts here!

No this is the opening scene, ending with hospital.

Cue James Bond intro.

Snake wakes up. 9 years.

Hospital is attacked.

Escape with Ocelot.

Physiotheraphy(nanomachines or drugs) + mechanical arm.

Kaz hears about Snake, but doesnt see him as hes in Afganistan.

Kaz is attacked.

Bossu saves Kaz.

The real MGS 5 starts here!

Donna Burke on her Skyfall adele flow.

i was hoping we get to see how they survive the crash though.

it's a toss up, so Ocelot saves Boss from Mantis?

Yep. They have shown that scene in at least two trailers now. It also makes sense for the chopper not to crash since they need transport to Crypus for the hospital scene and Morpho is still alive according to gameplay demos.

Yup. Besides, Big Boss has the bloody forehead when sitting at the GZ menu after completing the mission; foreshadowing? Yes, I think so.

Great OT, LD!

Thank you, BROTHER!!!!

I should probably hide in here away from Gaming for a while. There's a storm brewing in The Order review thread which may destroy that board.

Choomp

Banned
I should probably hide in here away from Gaming for a while. There's a storm brewing in The Order review thread which may destroy that board.

That could actually turn bad. Like Uncharted 3 review thread bad, or worse. I'm trying to brave the storm however at the moment.

Dawg

Man, NeoGAF got really crazy with The Order 1886. I haven't seen it like this in a while. I know AAA games always get hype and shit but this is on another level. It's surreal.

JayEH

Yeah, I can't wait until Friday so all this hate will stop. Seriously wtf is it with this game? It's no surprise that it's a straightforward story based shooter.

Man, NeoGAF got really crazy with The Order 1886. I haven't seen it like this in a while. I know AAA games always get hype and shit but this is on another level. It's surreal.

I can't wait until we get a MgSV thread everyday.

Am I the only one here who doesn't recognize The Order at all? It's totally off my radar.

You're likely not missing much unless you really like cover shooters.

I feel the hype is very much centred around the PS4 not having a must have AAA exclusive yet so the fans are going crazy. Which is silly because they just have to wait till next month for one.

brau

I want a cute avatar like Cipher Cat too ;_;

Can't you do something with my old Koromaru, brau? Change him into Big Bossu?! You're a legend ;_;

koromaru3i5ue4.png

4aZciDn.png

like this? or you want something more specific?

Also, please make the head/chin round again, like you did in this version. Actually it may look exactly like this but in the sitting position of the cat above.

I'll prbly get to this in the morning tomorrow. Running out of time here and i gotta go in a few.

Choomp

Banned
Am I the only one here who doesn't recognize The Order at all? It's totally off my radar.

It's somewhat on mine. I'd much rather spend my money on other games, but it looks like it's enjoyable and I'll probably get it eventually. The short campaign news was actually great for me, I figured if it was only shooting, cutscenes, and QTEs it really doesn't have to be that long.

You're likely not missing much unless you really like cover shooters.

I feel the hype is very much centred around the PS4 not having a must have AAA exclusive yet so the fans are going crazy. Which is silly because they just have to wait till next month for one.

The only games I really care so far are:

MGSV, Persona 5, Final Fantasy XV, Bloodborne, Kingdom Hearts III, Batman Arkham Knight.

But even when one of these games are released, I won't go in their threads.
since I can talk in here about it.

The problem with that scene being cut to me is that it has no context even when you look at that early build of the footage. I assume most people who believe it was cut assume that scene was supposed to fit before Snake sees Mother Base in flames, right? That in an early build maybe Paz or someone died before they attack or maybe it was blood from the surgery.

But if you go back and watch the GDC trailer even in that early build, Snake does not have blood on his face before or during the scenes of the attack. He doesn't have blood on his face in the trailer when Miller slams his fist on the chopper before the infamous "played us like a damn fiddle", which is after the attack meaning he wasn't injured in battle either. It's only in that one scene.

The only thing that connects to it is in the actual game where after Paz
explodes
, you see Snake's face get injured and then that transitions into the menu screen when it's daylight and you see he had the same blood all over his face. Which is after the "crash".

I'm not saying i'm absolutely certain it wasn't cut by any stretch, I'm just saying i'd at least expect to see something different in the old trailer which lines up with his face getting injured if they changed the ending cutscene... but that's the only scene. It doesn't add up to me, and then you've got to explain how they ended up in a cyprus hospital after crashing in the middle of the ocean anyway.

The only games I really care so far are:

MGSV, Persona 5, Final Fantasy XV, Bloodborne, Kingdom Hearts III, Batman Arkham Knight.

But even when one of these games are released, I won't go in their threads.
since I can talk in here about it.

There will certainly be plenty of Persona 5 in here when it comes out. I'll be happy to join those conversations when it comes out in Europe
never...:(

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
His beard looks bigger than usual... or maybe it's just that camera angle, I dunno

I was thinking about that too, also does he look thinner? is his head bigger? it looks different..

and i promise i'll keep the head round this time. haha.

It's fine. I see what you did in the first versions, you made it more look like Gray Fox which is really cool. It's just me liking the round chin version more. (ಠ‿ಠ)

There will certainly be plenty of Persona 5 in here when it comes out. I'll be happy to join those conversations when it comes out in Europe
never...:(

Just import from america. Since Persona doesn't get any other dub than english anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom