• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid Community |OT4| God Bless the Chopper!

brau

graph_1.jpg

I AM A POLYGON!

Thats way too small Shery.

Liamc723

No, it downloads the file, then chrome says from this site you can't install anything or something like that, I am paraphrasing.

What I did was clicked on the question mark, which allows you to install a Google Chrome plug-in called Tampermonkey. Then I went back and installed the script itself and it worked :)

pahamrick

Yeah it's only for pre-purchase digital only to play the game 16 hours before 9/1.

Just to clarify, if the physical PC version is Steamworks (which it should be) redeeming the key would still unlock it early if it does indeed unlock early like Peeler said.

It's just the way Steam works. They don't unlock a specific SUB, they just set that APP to unlocked and then any SUB which contains that APP would get access (Steam store, retail, nvidia, ect).

This is why i like RPS. I know that they have the same preferences and ideals of games. They don't give the game a review. Its more a discussion on their impressions. Which i think is more valuable.

I had no idea about that, I always thought they give out regular reviews. I always just stick to opinions in forums like here for proper reviews but this sounds interesting. Thanks brau, going to check them out after TPP. :D

giphy.gif

pahamrick

Its still missing something. Do you think you can redo it again? that might clear it up a bit better. Maybe have a graph chart behind the pie chart. You know.. that always make it look more professional.

Today I learned that brau is a sadist.

pahamrick

Define sadist.

You think so?

lol. so true. A big hello and recognition to you cipher. in case you are lurking this thread. as i am sure you are. You silly dead cat!

Take joy in the misery of others.

How many graphs do you think the average person can handle seeing?!

I hit the spoiler thread AGAIN! Didn't see anything this time. *phew*

I may have to leave the internet.

God... that was a bleak time.

You are using chrome ?

Then do this:

What I did was clicked on the question mark, which allows you to install a Google Chrome plug-in called Tampermonkey. Then I went back and installed the script itself and it worked :)

here's the link https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/71...-forum-threads

After you installed that, there will be a X next to the neogaf sign before the thread title and you can hide that thread.

brau

Yeah, that's why i put a :p at the end. :(

You know i am being
Cheek-o
too, right? :) You are a big part of the success of MGS Gaf. I don't know how yet. But i know it!

Take joy in the misery of others.

How many graphs do you think the average person can handle seeing?!

What misery?

Shery is a big kid. He knows pie charts. Look at him. He would not do it if he didn't want to.

EDIT: i take it all back. Shery doesn't know pie charts LOL

Shery~! did you just finger paint that!??

You know i am being
Cheek-o
too, right? :) You are a big part of the success of MGS Gaf. I don't know how yet. But i know it!

What misery?

Shery is a big kid. He knows pie charts. Look at him. He would not do it if he didn't want to.

I'm a big kid, brau.

pahamrick

You know i am being
Cheek-o

What misery?

I was talking about me. I'm suddenly having flashbacks to STAT ranking meetings.

brau

I'm a big kid, brau.

You are Shery the battleSnack Koopa Boss. Not only a big kid. But THE big kid. In my eyes, you are a legend. :)

Also, you are a great friend.

I was talking about me. I'm suddenly having flashbacks to STAT ranking meetings.

Lol... like that dog having bad flashbacks with the cupcakes. haha

OT3 wall of shame

H4aQnW5.png

yay!!! my name is there. do i win something? pat on the back?

Does anyone know if the soundtrack is available for pre order? I can't find it anywhere...

If you find something let me know. i am interested in pre ordering this. And an art book.

Top Bottom