• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid Community |OT4| God Bless the Chopper!

OT3 wall of shame

H4aQnW5.png

surprised im not on that lmao

realcZk

Guys...

I just cant get over how fucking FUN the gameplay looks. Makes me want to go back to GZ tonight and just muck about. This game is going to be so satisfying when it's finally in my hands.

Spaghetti

Guys...

I just cant get over how fucking FUN the gameplay looks. Makes me want to go back to GZ tonight and just muck about. This game is going to be so satisfying when it's finally in my hands.
this is my problem. i don't want to tire myself out on gz before tpp hits, but it's like the only game i want to play.

Embearded

If you find something let me know. i am interested in pre ordering this. And an art book.

I'll PM you if something comes up. I remember reading something in OT3 about it being available for 60$ or something but i can't remember details.
60$ is too expensive for me if it is true...

realcZk

this is my problem. i don't want to tire myself out on gz before tpp hits, but it's like the only game i want to play.

is that possible? :)

nah, i feel you man but this gameplay looks a lot better in TPP (smarter AI, more polished, more gear, bigger areas, etc)... i don't know if I could ever get tired of it like I could of GZ.

Everyday I play 1-2 hours of Ground Zeroes I don't complete missions, I just fuck around and train myself to be the best pokemon trainer the world has seen.

brau

I'll PM you if something comes up. I remember reading something in OT3 about it being available for 60$ or something but i can't remember details.
60$ is too expensive for me if it is true...

Oh really? where?

Okay, okay... you may have a point.

*smugface nod

We're already at page 9 and there's still 6 days to TPP. I give this OT a month at best.

So who is gonna do the next OT?

Spaghetti

is that possible? :)

nah, i feel you man but this gameplay looks a lot better in TPP (smarter AI, more polished, more gear, bigger areas, etc)... i don't know if I could ever get tired of it like I could of GZ.
i guess it's kinda possible. not like playing gz will make me want to not play tpp, just i want to feel... fresher to the game and rediscover the controls and systems for myself.

DrKelpo

Banned
Everyday I play 1-2 hours of Ground Zeroes I don't complete missions, I just fuck around and train myself to be the best pokemon trainer the world has seen.

I wanna be the very best,
Like no one ever was.
To fulton them is my real test,
To train them is my cause.

LowParry

How's it going folks. Just think. This time next week. We'll be playing. Others maybe earlier. But still! We almost there. Fuuuuuuuu. I'm having a hard time figuring out what I want to play this on. PC or PS4. I'll have both to play from but I want to be part of the community side of it all and want all my work done without having to do it again. Ah well. Double time right? :D

Shy

How's it going folks. Just think. This time next week. We'll be playing. Others maybe earlier. But still! We almost there. Fuuuuuuuu. I'm having a hard time figuring out what I want to play this on. PC or PS4. I'll have both to play from but I want to be part of the community side of it all and want all my work done without having to do it again. Ah well. Double time right? :D
If you got a good rig, go PC all the way.

UUxgYKN.png

I think I made it too small, you can't hardly see it.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Just think! By this time next week I'll be way too afraid to come to the thread for fear of spoilers!

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

just think, this time next week i'll probably be dead thanks to playing an entire day without eating, sleeping, or going to the bathroom!

Saladinoo

YO WHAT'S UP OT4?

2015-08-25t10-28-59tpm_zpsqtwf312c.png

The money has been taken.

Guess I won't be cancelling my preorder and getting the limited PS4 instead then!

Play both at the same time. :p

For reals though, pick either one. I think we've a lot of folks here in who'll play on PC/PS4/XB1.

Top Bottom