• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid Community |OT4| God Bless the Chopper!

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
I have actually no fucking idea what's awaiting me with TPP. I have purposefully avoided almost all info on the game for over a year. I hope it's worth it.

Graphmon is my favorite Digimon.

Aha, you're slowly becoming Graphmon yourself with so many graphs. :p

I have actually no fucking idea what's awaiting me with TPP. I have purposefully avoided almost all info on the game for over a year. I hope it's worth it.

I haven't even seen any spoilers yet so far outside the trailers and even I can say, boy you're in for the treat of a lifetime.

YES YES YES YES YES.

mtZ4of2.jpg

MAN, I never would've thought I would get 0.0 the second time in my life. But I fucking did it.

Well I'm proud of you even though I don't know what it is.

You sit on this chocobo who does whatever the fuck it wants.

You have to collect balloons, every balloon gives you -3 seconds.

But there are those birds, which are pretty shitty, they hit you pretty randomly and those hitboxes are shitty as hell. You get +3 seconds on the clock every time you get hit by them, but that's not it, you also get stunned which makes it +5 seconds on the clock.

A race takes 1 minute overall with cut scenes and timer and all and you can't reset.

FFX is the best Final Fantasy with the worst mini games.
Now I can use this sword in it's full power:

latest

You sit on this chocobo who does whatever the fuck it wants.

You have to collect balloons, every balloon gives you -3 seconds.

But there are those birds, which are pretty shitty, they hit you pretty randomly and those hitboxes are shitty as hell. You get +3 seconds on the clock every time you get hit by them, but that's not it, you also get stunned which makes it +5 seconds on the clock.

A race takes 1 minute overall with cut scenes and timer and all and you can't reset.

FFX is the best Final Fantasy with the worst mini games.
Now I can use this sword in it's full power:

latest

Sounds awful. I bet TPP will have one awful side op like this that no one here will beat.

Jumped back into GZ so I'm not rusty for TPP by beating missions on hard. I'm so bad (;__;). Tryna S rank the main mission on normal no reflex right now. Don't make fun of me guyz

Rynam

Jumped back into GZ so I'm not rusty for TPP by beating missions on hard. I'm so bad (;__;). Tryna S rank the main mission on normal no reflex right now. Don't make fun of me guyz

I was never able to S Rank a single mission :( so I wont make fun of you :)

MajorTom

Thanks, I totally forgot about our new home!

Why? I'll do it on UStream, there was a guy who streamed for around 3 hours before getting told to take it down. He out the whole Hospital scene on YouTube so be careful what you guys look at.
Thanks for the warning.
Tora said something about early streamers, can't remember what though

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

the key is just to make a good route up that passes by the tranq gun ammo in the main building. most S rank runs ive done and seen also rescue Chico last.

Top Bottom