• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Midori: More PlayStation Studios Titles are being revealed at Summer Game Fest

LordCBH

PlayStation? Why the fuck wouldn’t you reveal these at your own event that you just had less than 24 hours ago?

Fake

why-are-they-injecting-copium-in-goku-a-nipples-am-i-a-v0-tkxnhxxc2jhb1.jpg

DonF

Gold Member
there is always the next playstation showcase 8(

good for pc bros for gravity rush 2, I played both games and a pc port at this point means nothing to the franchise. its just money for sony.

see: days gone

jm89

Why do they do this? It feels backward, like SIE games should be here and 3rd party should be at SGF.
I'd think SGF will have more eyes and coverage then a state of play.

Although imo a playstation showcase could easily get a much higher attention then any show in SGF.

Last edited:

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
PlayStation? Why the fuck wouldn’t you reveal these at your own event that you just had less than 24 hours ago?
Because it’s a fucking state of play…they aren’t that serious. Why do people act like SoP’s are full conferences still? Setting themselves up for disappointment always.

Sony doesn't have a Holiday game. I thought it would be Astrobot, but that is releasing September. Lego Horizon makes sense
Death Stranding 2 is their Holiday Game.

They likely won’t have a major internal studio project this year aside from PS VR 2 and PS5 Pro centric announcements. Likely to be saved for the same show.

I think the whole thing is misleading. I don’t think it means the Keighley event. Instead it’s probably a PlayStation showcase near to it and it will be considered part of summer game fest. If I remember correctly it was similar last year.

That they have still more to show and hold back is clear. They showed nearly nothing new and most of the stuff were some marketing obligations…

Top Bottom