• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Game Fest returns on June 7th

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
$250K per trailer for that shitshow?

Schitts Creek Do Not Want GIF by CBC

I didn't watch it all, but what I saw was just as bad as the PlayStation show in my books. The best game there was Power Rangers by a country mile, will nab that on release! I'm not watching any more of these shows going forward, massive fucking waste of time.

Reactions: Isa

Roufianos

Honestly, you have to hand it to Geoff. He's turned himself into a multi-millionaire serving up dogshit year after year. All his showcases are mostly just shovelware trash and ads yet people keep championing him.

Democracy has truly died with thunderous applause.

Last edited:

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Well, Geoff did say it's gonna be more about updates. So I wasn't expecting a whole lot. Still, I can't give it higher than a C.

So I guess it's up to Xbox and Nintendo now?

Kurotri

I've always hated SGF because it was always shit and a waste of time but this takes the cake. I won't waste my time any longer and just ignore it from now lol.

It’s a fucking Soulslike 😂
...which looks amazeballs.

I can't do non FROM souls-likes but this looks right up my alley, art-direction/atmosphere is really nice and if it plays only half as good as it looks I think we have another "out if nowhere hit" like Stellar blade.

phantom blade zero saved this show for me personally

Reactions: Isa

Optimus Lime

(L3) + (R3) | Spartan rage activated
It's just all so tiresome and boring and ball-less. Corporate stooges pimping the latest sub-mediocre garbage and archaic 'celebrities' showing up to lend an air of faux 20th century legitimacy. Yong Yea? The guy who does nothing but reading other people's articles on his shitty Youtube channel? Please. Fuck off.

It was better - SO much better - during the glory years of the 90's and 2000's E3. Booth babes, violent video games that your parents hated, chicks with big knockers dressed like Lara Croft, and an air of something dangerous and male-oriented. It was fucking great.

Now? It's just nothing. Hot air blowing aimlessly about, hoping that you'll toss your cash at it.

Phantom Blade 0, Black Myth Wukong, and The First Descendant were the highlights for me and I'll be getting all of them day one.

Rest of the show had some decent games I'll be getting too but it was mostly ass.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I don't think AAA studios actually make games anymore. It's like...some DEI write off fail upwards "we only need to release a good gaas title every five years and otherwise we can sustain ourselves by sucking off the WEF and spamming mtx and services," type Illuminati conspiracy theory.

I mean, credit where it's due, the only blatantly woke thing I recall seeing was the black girl mountain climber who had skill issues.

But even fucking so.

Dung Golem says that they're remaking every game in the series at one time plus RE9, RE10 and a fucking cereal tie in and we get MORESTER WHORENTER? For the eighty-eight millionth time?

Was there a parody of The Office in the middle of this shit? What the fuck? I'm high, but methinks not so much so as to-

WHY IS CURIOUS GEORGE GETTING EATEN BY HER PANTS SOMEONE HELP HER 1/10

Top Bottom