• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mike Pence attends Colts game in order to be seen walking out in protest of protest

hEist

GrcpdX3.png
https://twitter.com/Kyle_Feldscher/status/917079966822600704

Dishwalla

Banned
I mean Trump's base is perfectly fine with wasting tax dollars to build the wall, I'm sure they don't care about sending Pence to a football game only to storm out after a few minutes.

I mean Trump's base is perfectly fine with wasting tax dollars to build the wall, I'm sure they don't care about sending Pence to a football game only to storm out after a few minutes.

Don't care?

They probably love it!

"PENCE STANDING UP FOR OUR FREEDOMS BY REJECTING A DISPLAY OF... FREEDOMS! "

The Kree

Banned
Protest is a constitutionally protected activity. There is nothing more patriotic than protesting in a country founded in protest.

“While this institution has maintained an atmosphere of civility and open debate, far too many campuses across America have become characterized by speech codes, safe zones, tone policing, administration-sanctioned political correctness — all of which amounts to nothing less than suppression of the freedom of speech,” the vice president added.

The former Indiana governor encouraged the graduates to speak up against “the increasing intolerance” toward opposing views, which he said are “destructive of learning.”

“As you, our youth, are the future, and universities, the bellwether of thought and culture, I would submit that the increasing intolerance and suppression of the time-honored tradition of free expression on our campuses jeopardizes the liberties of every American,” Pence said.

“This should not — and must not — be met with silence.”

Politico May 21 2017

Pathetic Pence at it again.

How anyone can look at him and say "that is a person" is beyond me.

I'm not even sure if he can be considered a living thing.

Owzers

This should be impeachable, conspiring to waste taxpayer money for culture war "victories" because that's all they have.

The funny thing about the wall is that they want it more for a racist monument to worship despite knowing full well that it wouldn’t do jack shit with preventing immigration.

Oriel

Good to see America's leadership knowing what their priorities are.

Not Puerto Rico.
Not out of control gun violence.
Not healthcare.
Not North Korea.
Not climate change.
Not Russian aggression across the world.
Not Syria.
Not the Rohingya genocide.

No, the most urgent, pressing crisis facing the United States right now is apparently some sports athletes exercising their constitional right to freedom of expression.

Top Bottom