• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
We need to win 5 of 8 (assuming we win this game) to go .500, and we'll have 2 more games against the Mets, 3 against the Reds (Home) and 3 against the Braves (Home). We basically need to take these last 3 games against the Mets or there's absolutely no way we'll get to .500

I want that man gone at the end of the year. he's a fucking imbecile. I'd pay good money to see him use Dove hand lotion or whatever the fuck he uses for his hands to lubricate his asshole and shove it way up his ass, Boone and Hughes too!

rando14

I want that man gone at the end of the year. he's a fucking imbecile. I'd pay good money to see him use Dove hand lotion or whatever the fuck he uses for his hands to lubricate his asshole and shove it way up his ass, Boone and Hughes too!

1fd5pcsfxip.gif

oh my god I am sooo mad right now. so to calm myself I shall now post a picture of DJ from full house all grown-up.

Y09hM.jpg

is mattingly a better manager handling the pitching staff in general? what do you say Dodger-Age?

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Twins vs. Yankees in 2012: .500 winning percentage.
Twins vs. all other opponents in 2012: .420 winning percentage.

I just hate the fact that Girardi is blowing up Boone Logan's arm. Phil Hughes got a HUGE strikeout on the last batter he faced and he could have definitely tried to get that last out.

Pretty awesome that Freeman made the final out of the season last year and gets the hit that sends the Braves to the playoffs this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom