• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroRay

So the Marlins Facebook was bragging about how we eliminated the Phillies from playoff contention.

Yes, talk shit about the team slightly less disappointing than you guys...

But it does feel good.

Thaedolus

God I love baseball in September when my A's are in contention. At Bat on my phone, listened to the radio calls live, about freaked the fuck out when they hit those bombs to tie it and win it. My GF was looking at me like I'm a crazy ass.

RBH

Rays season over.

:(

reddick-spidey.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Giving up hope on the Rays season but the least that could happen is that those damn Orioles miss out on the division and get bounced out in the play in game. That'd be great. The Rays can control that much at least.

rando14

Giving up hope on the Rays season but the least that could happen is that those damn Orioles miss out on the division and get bounced out in the play in game. That'd be great. The Rays can control that much at least.

Why would you wish that? You seriously want the Yankees to win it?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Yankees actually deserve to make the playoffs. Some sorry ass luckiest team in the history of baseball with a run differential of 0 is making a mockery of the game.

See that's a bad idea PHing for Hairston. Ike Davis's swing is too long to hit Kimbrel, Hairston has that short quick swing you need to jack a fastball with.

rekameohs

Banned
Holy shit I love this. Red Sox alone in last and O's tied with Yankees now.

Those coupled with the failure of the Magic Johnson "Let's Toss Money at the Problem and See If It Works" team is a great sight to see.

The Morse grandslam is the craziest thing I've seen in a long time. They had him go in reserve around the bags. Once at home home plate he took a phantom swing. Then he proceeded to run around the bags to make the grandslam official.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom