• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck
quoting for sunday, sunday, sunday.

EVERYONE:

Don't forget about the MLB-Age IRC channel, filled everyone’s favorite posters from this very thread! Lurkers are welcome too! The easiest way to join is through the browser-based Mibbit, but there are also clients listed below.

Mibbit Link: http://mibbit.com/?channel=#mlb-age&server=irc.wiicafe.com

Info for IRC clients:

IRC SERVER (You can choose any one of these):
irc.browsingtheinternet.com
irc.gccafe.com
irc.wiicafe.com

IRC CHANNEL:
#mlb-age

CLIENTS:
WINDOWS: X-Chat, mIRC
MAC OSX: X-Chat Aqua (highly recommend), Linkinus
Browser: http://mibbit.com (MLB-Age link above)

iOS: Colloquy, Rooms
ANDROID: andChat, AndroIRC

(If you need any help with any of the clients, PM me here on GAF and I’ll try to help you out.)

Come join the conversation! ...and don’t join for 2 seconds and leave. It’s IRC, you should leave it open for a few minutes and see what happens. While you’re watching the game on your laptop, just leave Mibbit open in another browser and check back from time to time. Or, have a tiny client running in the background.

It’s always better with more people, so please join us in the MLB-Age IRC for the last week of the season and the playoffs!

Anybody that thought Boston would win a single game againt the O's was kidding themself. The only thing they have left to play for this season is playing spoiler to the Yankees, it's revenage from last year when we chocked to the Rays.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Rays already putting the White Sox out of their misery.

Fuck Boston.

At this rate the best shot of getting in is the Yankees losing 4 games in a row. They've done it before!

Collapses suck. Your White Sox are experiencing one now.

I don't recall saying they weren't. Though I'm not particularly upset. We even said we were rebuilding and were expected to finish last. I'm fine with this season. The pitching depth needs to be addressed, though.

However, it's the top of the first. Let's calm down a little.

Sanjuro

ibetosiuRJ1faY.gif

cashman

Banned
All over some stupid pictures that 99% of the internet usually stumbles upon. I hate holier than thou GAF; it's the worse.
I like looking at the occasional ass here or there, and even looking at other people's encounters, but I can't even understand what would compel people to take their phone out and take pictures or even worse, brag about it on the Internet.

I like looking at the occasional ass here or there, and even looking at other people's encounters, but I can't even understand what would compel people to take their phone out and take pictures or even worse, brag about it on the Internet.

B-but! It's all their fault for wearing what they are! and they secretly love it!

Fucking mind-numbing how stupid some people are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom