• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple independent sources reporting FFVII remake for PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISee

Maybe Adam Boyes is reading this thread atm and thinking "I love when a plan comes together. This time we got them."

Shin

Banned
So why isn't rumor in the thread title?
I feel like everyone is hitting F5 to get some kind of confirmation lol

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
It's happening guys.

seatbelt_90x58_0.jpg
Forget about me, live your own life.

- Kyofou making an Avatar bet that an proper FF7 Remake will get announced this year
- Verendus talking about the Remake since 2013
- And now this mysterious Junior with his claims

200.gif

Dark_castle

Given that there have been no news on the FFVII re-release since its infamous reveal back in the last PSX event, it wouldn't be completely improbable that they've changed their mind and actually remake it with better graphics and such. Maybe not FFXV level, but something less blocky, and in full HD.

Nzyme32

I literally started playing the PC version for the first time ever just a few days ago, haha

Pretty similar to me, but I'm struggling to keep playing it, mostly due to the clunky controls and the dated graphics - which are almost never a problem for me, but there's just something really crap about it. There are mods around to improve that though, but I wouldn't need to bother if this comes around haha

Zoggy

the only spots it can happen is sonys show later tonight or SE on tuesday.

so this thread is just going to build up for like 36-48 more hours

All I know is I want someone from Sqeenix to walk on stage and the light to go out and all we hear is that bad-ass FF7 battle music playing again. From there they can do anything (well, not announce a port again).

Maybe show Cloud rendered in next-gen engine and that'll be enough.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Due to timezones, it may be difficult to confirm that poster so do not take any silence or non-confirm as word of anything. Go back to your regularly scheduled activities kthnx.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Given that there have been no news on the FFVII re-release since its infamous reveal back in the last PSX event, it wouldn't be completely improbable that they've changed their mind and actually remake it with better graphics and such. Maybe not FFXV level, but something less blocky, and in full HD.
I'll give you the reason: I heard they're doing a new translation to fix the original, which is why it took so long. I understand it's still coming though and is still what they trolled with.

Angry Fork

First Last Guardian, then Shenmue, then FF7.

Both PS4 and Xbone conferences will consist of half the conference being awkward virtual reality shit that nobody can experience because they're not wearing a headset. The other half with a big EA game, a big Activision game, and 1 or 2 big exclusives like Uncharted 4. End of conference, and you will all hate yourselves in the morning like I've done every year.

Banned
I thought Verendus said this was in development last year before we got trolled with the PS1 to PS4 port?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom