• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple independent sources reporting FFVII remake for PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha. I love all of you, even the ones that I don't. Keep being awesome, GAF. Can't wait for what transpires!

Gaf pre-E3 hype threads are way better than the own E3 shows. The best gaf time in the year for sure. Marketing people should analyze these threads to know what people want instead of making surveys. Look at twitter, FFVII is already trending topic, at least in Spain.

Dark_castle

Poster has been verified.

ibratAlAduLc5G.jpg

Can't give my word on the crazy Shenmue rumours but the FF VII remake is a real thing. They started production a few months ago and it will be announced this week for a 2017 release.

The Last Guardian is coming back too, Sony PR guys are giving appointments to the press and they plan to release it during the holiday season since Uncharted 4 is delayed until 2016.

Poster has been verified.

OMG I WILL FIGHT YOU!

*dies*

Koozek

But man, I hope it's more than just REmake-like. Though, on the other hand, we could finally stop waiting for this mythical remake after 10 years. This mid-scale remake would be the ultimate version for the next generations to remaster and port every few years. They won't ever do an AAA-remake after that anymore.

TLG will probably be off that list, too, after tonight. So only Shenmue 3 and Half-Life 3 left.

shark sandwich

tenuously links anime, pedophile and incels
Either way, this will be one of the most legendary GAF threads of all time. 20 years from now, we will look back and remember our hype this day.

Aizo

Banned
People seem to be disregarding that siliconera is a valid source. Either Ishaan leaked info (which he said he would never do, due to how it would harm relationships with pubs/devs), or he wants to quit his job and enrage people, which would be really weird. I'm going to guess that it is real, and Ishaan is just being weird about it for some reason.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I'm actually not kidding. Do you really think I would find it appropriate to do that? Lol come on.

kurahador

Can mod ban each other or themselves for trolling? Because they should.

Y2kev could just be doing this to commemorate himself with tag "I win forever".

Only 8 hours to go to find out. :p Stay strong indeed.

Well even if it does exist there's no guarantee it's shown today. The article says it's planned for 20th anniversary (2017) so they may not want to show it until next E3.

Then again Square seems to have no issue revealing games many years before they actually come out...

I'm actually not kidding. Do you really think I would find it appropriate to do that? Lol come on.

Do not ban me please.

I really would not be surprised i mean you decided to change the TLG support group into the TLG funeral thread last E3. You love this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom