• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple independent sources reporting FFVII remake for PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruff

If they do remake FF7, then they will shoehorn that awful Genesis moron into the Sephiroth story like they did in CC

komorebi

Oh man, this whole thing.

tumblr_npy8xxOszW1sq9ksuo3_400.gif

Alright the Twin Peaks gifs need to STOP or its going to make me re-watch the series again. I just did it last year!

Aizo

Banned
It's weird... they're pretty reliable. I think it's funny how cynical we all are at this point. I check siliconera several times a day, and it's the only actual game news site I visit, but I immediately assumed I was reading the headline incorrectly. There was so little info... Ishaan... what are you up to?

JaseMath

The Last Guardian. Half Life 3. Shenmue 3. And now FFVII.

This E3 is going to bring the disappointment like no other E3 before it.

AESplusF

I fucking knew it, you could just see it in Hashimoto's face when he tilted his head back and laughed. Falls in line with what Verendus was teasing, FF VII and 20th anniversaries. Oh and it'll be Chrono Trigger's 20th anniversary as well...

It is still super strange FF7 port completely disappeared while it should have released by now.

It is scary to think we are all in the trolley hands of Y2KEV right now.

I can verify that this is the kind of legendary troll he'd revel in.

Excuse me Mr. Mod sir/ma'am, can someone update the first post with what was rumored and verified threw Gaf means to update those who were not following?

This thread was about a Final Fantasy VII article and now I see two other games mention in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom