• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My fiancée said she's going to ban me from coming on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Every morning at the breakfast table, you thumb wrestle.

Winner gets to use their site of choice (FB/GAF), other has to stay abstinent from it for the entire day.

Fuck yeah, that's a good idea. I'm patting myself on the back right now.

I agree

mhayes86

Ensure her that your relationship with GAF is strictly platonic.
With fingers crossed behind your back.

jmdajr

If you are ignoring your significant other it's a problem.

Outside of so called 9-5, I ain't here very much. Make sure not to miss out on the real world.

edit: Facebook all day?????

I see.

Polk

Great, now I am imaging Bish in a wig.
video-samuel-l-jackson-nicki-minaj.jpg

It's never gonna work out after something like this, OP. Break it off with her via text, send her stuff back through the mail, delete her number and never speak of her again. It's the only way to heal and have a happy life.

/every NeoGAF relationship thread

Jinkies

Unless an authority figure is something you want from your spouse, you should probably go to counseling or break off the engagement, because the rules will only increase in number as time goes on.

In my opinion, your partner should not be forcing you to live a certain way. That is a parent's job. Presumably, you are getting married because you already love one another for traits which include your respective lifestyles.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Do you know what the F in GAF stands for? "Forever". That's right, you can't leave this place.

See you again tomorrow, OP.

Oxirane

Pay Evilore to setup a site on a new domain (e.g. howtobeagreathusband.net) with a corresponding banner; which also has the forums.

Spending too much time on here? Could you not just do it in your own time, or only do it when she's on Facebook or whatever sites she uses?

EDIT - oh, it was a joke? Never mind then.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
The answer is to start spamming her FB with stuff you see on GAF and after she likes all of it be like SEEEE?!

Zombine

Banned
Has there been any communication in regards to why she's banning you? Is she just controlling? does your daily routine revolve around this site versus checking it on your down time? Is your relationship turbulent? Is she worth leaving something you enjoy that much?

Kurdel

Banned
Is she a black man in the south ready to chain you to a radiator for being a GAF slut?

You are maybe engaged to Bish...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom