• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My fiancée said she's going to ban me from coming on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verelios

You can't ban someone from GAF. Hell, even Da God Bish can't stop em from coming back again and again.

It's not a site. GAF's a way of life.

So come on her instead.

MFW+someone+makes+a+sexual+innuendo.+MFW+someone+makes+a_c21106_4587985.gif

Mexen

She may have been joking to see our reactions but now it's out there- the possibility of her banning you from GAF. You done goofed, OP.
Congratulations. I wish you both a successful wedding and an even happier marriage! Have a blessed life!

gdt

That's dumb. I don't have a Facebook, but people are certainly ok with using that all day.

My gf uses fb and she had no issue when I explained what gaf was the other day (she finally asked me what site I'm browsing all day on my phone).

I'm in on OP's "joke" but in my case, we have an understanding.

It's the FB/Instagram/Pinterest defense--I barely use them and browse GAF instead, pointing out funny/interesting threads to her occasionally, while she browses social media pointing out funny/interesting things to me.

Also I do what I want.

taybul

You should get on your router and set it up so every day a random site either one of you enjoys is blocked. Then see how long it takes for her to break.
She gets to make these decisions for you now. You don't have a choice.

Having just gotten married myself, this is so painfully true.

phanphare

Banned
assuming the thread title needs to be updated to read, "My ex-fiancée said she's going to ban me from coming on GAF"

make the right choice OP

although on a serious note if she's serious about banning you from something you enjoy, however trivial it might seem in her mind, it's probably not going to work out anyway

Iorv3th

You could stop going to GAF and start drinking heavily. Then when she tells you to stop drinking tell her it's hard not to think about drinking without an outlet like GAF. It took your mind off the liquor.

forms

Start calling her labia the Pages of GAF. Start "browsing them", and tell her you are looking for the pics that make you laugh thread. She will love you for making her part of your life.

This will undoubtedly bring you closer.

Sounds like a promising future.

My wife and I have never ever discussed the websites we visit or put into place restrictions on that type of behavior. Mainly because we're both responsible adults who can manage our time and life without needing to intervene on each other's behalf.

Darknight

Is she a mod on GAF? Maybe its Dragona?

Mods, If I cant use this name like this, please forgive me and ill remove it ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom